So is there anything exciting at the sled show ?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent had much of a chance to tour the show and see what is out there, helping in the prairie recreation booth and you guys have kept us hoping like crazy , Friday was nuts and today no slouch
thanks everyone that has stopped In and checked the booth out and if you supported us even better.!!

Deals are awesome and makes a guy feel good when he saves some coin on the wish list items, deals might not be as good as northlands is extremely expensive for the vendors. Not cheap for customers either with $12 parking and $15 admission.

Lots of nice pros to drool over and finger bang as chrisco commented. Haha
havent bought anything yet but I'm sure my wallet will be empty before I leave

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm heading back tomorrow with some cash :D

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo bikes at boondocker were cool. Got to talk to Linderman there. Beer was cold. S&M booth was a good place to meet some peeps. T&T along with the Betties! Wife signed up officially and a couple of our friends to the betties and they are so excited!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was alright I thought. I Bought the one and only TOBE mono suit at the show. One friend got a Avy pack. Other friend got a Pimped out enclosed trailer. Bull chited with Rob Alford for a bit. Was worth the 15$

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the sign for that triton trailer it said there was a $13000 savings for the show.... Hope that was off the 59 and not already factored in.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there a link or pics of this 59G sled trailer???

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was funny we were standing by that 59,000$ trailer and one guy tried to close the front sled door and it wouldn't shut properly. Think it was tweaked from all the people walking on it... lol Way over priced......

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to find a set of TOBE pants and they're might've been 5 pieces of TOBE gear total in the whole place. If you wanted some deals on Klim stuff there were plenty to be had but other than that it was pretty standard pricing I found. I got my season pass from VARDA though:) Thanks Curtis!

Also, MMS brought out a 59k dollar tritonenclosed trailer... Sure it had every bell and whistle going but for real? 59K?!

They sell that trailer every year no problem. Wish I had that coin lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sell that trailer every year no problem. Wish I had that coin lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
wish I had the blonde I saw you walking with but life isn't perfect. Lol

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made it out with some cash left in my wallet. Got all the big stuff I was looking for. Rear superclamps for me, a new helmet for one of my boys, a new coat for my other son. Then some stuff from the Snow & Mud booth.

It was my first sledshow, enjoyed it enough to go back.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a smoking deal on a 9 piece vent kit from Mod Rods,and got to have a disturbing dream about there mannequin :thumbsup2:
The rest of the show was a bit of a let down,glad tickets were free.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let down? How? There was Sleds there, sledding gear, sledding clubs, sledding accessories,, sled trailers ext... what are you expecting to see at a sled show?? Strippers?? lol

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
End of day yesterday I happened to stumble into a booth where the guy didn't want to pack his gear back to Calgary. Got full activa suit (jacket and bibs) for 175$, fxr boots 40$, activa gloves 20$, and fxr base layer 30$. Wasn't even really looking but couldn't pass it up. Saved 500$

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let down? How? There was Sleds there, sledding gear, sledding clubs, sledding accessories,, sled trailers ext... what are you expecting to see at a sled show?? Strippers?? lol
All that was good, but i go to the show looking for deals to keep my wife and kids in good quality gear.With 4 people riding in the family I have to look for deals,and it seems as years go by the deals get harder to find.This could be due to our good economy.All that being said,I did go on friday.Perhaps by sunday the vendors may have loosened up.It just seems to me that even 3 years ago you didn't have to work a guy nearly as hard as now a days.:twocents:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that was good, but i go to the show looking for deals to keep my wife and kids in good quality gear.With 4 people riding in the family I have to look for deals,and it seems as years go by the deals get harder to find.This could be due to our good economy.All that being said,I did go on friday.Perhaps by sunday the vendors may have loosened up.It just seems to me that even 3 years ago you didn't have to work a guy nearly as hard as now a days.:twocents:

I here yea. I found some good deals,, well I though they were good. But I think your best bet is online Ebay ext. seem to be able to get the best deals that way.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was alright I thought. I Bought the one and only TOBE mono suit at the show. One friend got a Avy pack. Other friend got a Pimped out enclosed trailer. Bull chited with Rob Alford for a bit. Was worth the 15$
I seen 5 TOBE Mono Suits at the show and I bought one of them. $580 from the Rec Supply booth

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
End of day yesterday I happened to stumble into a booth where the guy didn't want to pack his gear back to Calgary. Got full activa suit (jacket and bibs) for 175$, fxr boots 40$, activa gloves 20$, and fxr base layer 30$. Wasn't even really looking but couldn't pass it up. Saved 500$

That's a pretty good deal!

Top Bottom