Snowmobile Vocabulary.....

Reaction score
I was there with the snacks and cold sammiches and then..............the proverbial Muff-pot came into existence. Doo to the trouble taking off the hood on the new Doo's, I decided to use theThing.

Here is a little video and guaranteed there is no exhaust smell. The cooking can is separated from the exhaust. One is limited to one's imagination and creativity when preparing meals. 10 -20 minutes from frozen to steaming hot.

How much was it, and is it easy to install? Very cool.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there with the snacks and cold sammiches and then..............the proverbial Muff-pot came into existence. Doo to the trouble taking off the hood on the new Doo's, I decided to use theThing.

Here is a little video and guaranteed there is no exhaust smell. The cooking can is separated from the exhaust. One is limited to one's imagination and creativity when preparing meals. 10 -20 minutes from frozen to steaming hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u_Wz6GujKU

wow FS...your like the "Julia Childs" of the sledding world.....:hungry:

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dangle: riders showing their skills to the extreme on steep slopes and techical terrain...usually adding to this by riding wrong foot forward while hanging the opposite foot out pretending to do what may look like ninja kicks.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hot Tub Hero = Douchebag
Wikt - Wide Open
Whoops- big bumps/moguls on the trail
Honey Holes - spots of deep fresh snow no one has touched yet

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theThing = a brand of can. It includes a fancy cooking pot for hot meals on the trail. Produced in Revy at the Sled Shed.

MBRP, TSS, HSP, GGB, SLP = other brands of cans ( I think I got them right).

Here's a couple of pictures of theThing:

View attachment 184922 View attachment 184923
Where do u get the proper tin foil take out containers with the lids? Never seem to be able to find the right ones!!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doolaide.....brain cell killing concoction.....the more you drink, the less rational decision making ability you have

doogles....what doo riders look through after guzzling doolaide

dootard.....arrogant doo rider

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
doolaide.....brain cell killing concoction.....the more you drink, the less rational decision making ability you have

doogles....what doo riders look through after guzzling doolaide

dootard.....arrogant doo rider

And don't forget dooenvy....... someone wishing they had a sled as good as a ski-doo or just plain jealous they don't have a ski-doo ........

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
highmark: obtaining the highest line on the hill.
Poaching: using another line from a previous sled to obtain the "new" highmark on the hill. ;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
How much was it, and is it easy to install? Very cool.

Where do u get the proper tin foil take out containers with the lids? Never seem to be able to find the right ones!!

Including the two tier cooking pot, they are in the neighbour hood of $400. No cheap but is anything we buy for this sport cheap?

Wholesale Warehouse. They come in a large package (I'm thinking 100 at a crack) but it might be 50. Lids are separate. Took me a long time to find them. So coming from Golden, Calgary will be the closest and I don't have a clue where they would be located.

Just a minute, I can google that......I found mine in Lethbridge.

Wholesale Club - Calgary South222 - 58th Ave S E, Calgary, AB T2H 0N9
403-255-5590

Wholesale Club - Calgary North2928 - 23rd St. N E, Calgary, AB T2E 8R7
403-291-2810

Last edited:
Top Bottom