snowmobile goggles

edge rmk700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a set of pro grip light sensitive goggles,work very well, would like goggles with more viewing area but do not fog up,thinking off buying new ones this year.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
509 or oakleys, best bet. scott has some nice models out now to. and those ones with the camera in them look pretty good lol

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the pro grip goggles i find are super cheap. wasnt impressed. buddie used em for dirtbiking and they arent bad but sledding he fogged instantly and they fall apart within the season. i have 509 and would recommend them to anyone!

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
509, have not used or seen the newer aviator, but the originals are sweet, het a couple diff color lenses while ordering, worth the cash

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 509 aviators and the pro grip with a fan and the 509 are hands down better and better field of view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
509 aviators, skip the fan, I went trhu 3 before giving up, all were warrantied without question but I find they don't do much, the sinisters are decent but the foam tends to peel, also warranty covered but it's a pain in the ass when you're riding if you forget your backups in camp;)

aalina

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteapes.com
When purchasing apparel to use for snowmobiling, one of the most important items to consider are the eye goggles. Snowmobile goggles provide riders with eye protection as they race at high speeds through the snow. Snowmobiles average approximately 40 miles per hour, but many go well above 50 miles per hour. The best snowmobile goggles should protect your eyes from wind and the elements.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When purchasing apparel to use for snowmobiling, one of the most important items to consider are the eye goggles. Snowmobile goggles provide riders with eye protection as they race at high speeds through the snow. Snowmobiles average approximately 40 miles per hour, but many go well above 50 miles per hour. The best snowmobile goggles should protect your eyes from wind and the elements.

:confused:Okay Then......

Been using Scott goggles and have had good luck...

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We sell the Haber line if you are going to be at the snow show this weekend I will have some specials on the goggle/eliminator/quick strap combos...come by and check them out!

Jan

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just going to say Haber.....so I'll second that! Ran them all last year,awesome,only changed the battery once in the eliminator too.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember HaberVision is one of those Greenie companies who also support "greener activities" They make a product for motosports, then give a portion of that product to an organization who may threaten your riding areas. They do however support some other great causes!

"HaberVision is committed to being a good neighbor, and together with our partners are working towards a cleaner, healthier, and more sustainable world. The "World’s First Online Only Premium Eyewear Company" and offering an online experience to the consumer. We have reduced waste by eliminating extra shipping, packaging materials and retail store displays. We encourage our employees to recycle, refurbish, and reuse, an important step towards a productive world. We have organizations and partners that we support by making donations to their efforts in protecting the environment and natural resources. We encourage all of you to help with your part to bring change and promote a greener environment and better future for children throughout the world."

the Wild is one of the organaizations they support.

http://www.wild.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/HALF-9-March-10.pdf Their goal is to have half the planet protected.

Just sayin...​

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
I have made three orders from Haber vision, Love them for sledding, the fan noise kicking on and off is noticable for snow boarding and skiing though, Great company to deal with, good quality goggles, highly recommend them.

zonker892

Reaction score
I have the 509 black ops and im not all that impressed with them, I find that they fog up all the time. The best pair I own is a a pair if Spy ski goggles. They never fog up

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skidoo has some new ones out - only $ 297.99 or some wireless electric ones for 274.99 ( Not sure if that price includes a reach around or not ) :d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im also in the market for a new helmet and goggles. Been doing alot of resarch and reading reviews on different brands. every brand out there has their negative reviews and they all seem to fog up under certain conditions. At the end of the day, take the good with the bad and buy the ones that are your personal preference. I personally am between the 509 and the habervision

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got my new 509 helmet and Aviators in the mail. had Oakley Crowbar and Aframe last season, worked well, but like any goggle, you need to pull them off when you stop, or you will fog up

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got my new 509 helmet and Aviators in the mail. had Oakley Crowbar and Aframe last season, worked well, but like any goggle, you need to pull them off when you stop, or you will fog up

Matt where did you get yours as I am in the market for new goggles myself.

Top Bottom