Snow from conditions McBride

North Country Lodge

Lodge and Food
Reaction score
Website
www.northcountrylodge.ca
Hey guys got some news. Just got this last night. Bell there's foot a half fresh on top of 2 to 3 foot base.
Lucille there was foot an half to 2 ft fresh powder on top of 3 to 4 ft base yesterday. l do have guys here so will have new info this evening!!!! Still some rocks. Other than that lookin good.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks forthe update ladys.Looking forward to seeing you again this season.Oh,and by the way Sherry,Dave and I promise to behave (as best as we can) this time.:devildancing:

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Rode Bell today there was lots of powder, However I managed to find a few stones here and there. No damage YET!!!!! There is enough of a base to have a great time, For not having groomed trails I consider them excelent. Myself Krazy K, Animal Jim will be trying to get into the Renshaw tomorow. We will let you know how it goes and have some pics for everyone to drool over. Ha Ha if your sled is still in pieces, mine isn't YET!!!!!!!!!!!

GRD

Reaction score
Looking forward to here about the conditions... Have a good ride. Would love to be riding now..

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good on you guys,Sleddin and riding Cats,You must be in heaven!LOL!
catmando!

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Well ya know how I said We would try to get to the cabin, well I would love to show you pics of it. However we just couldn't make it. We unloaded at kelometer 4 marker, we fiered up the sleds at 11:00am, and shot for the cabin. The logging road on the way up had not been rode at all, I mean we were riding on a cloud all the way to the cut blocks. Then it was time to go to work, anyone who has rode Renshaw Knows when you come to the end of the clear cut areas you have to go threw a tight tree trail the rest of the way to the cabin. On the tree trails at 12:00, we worked our asses off trying to get to the cabin. We fought the good fight but the sun went down before swe got there, I finally made the call at 6:00 about 3 km from the cabin to shut her down and head back. We managed to surpass our wildest expectations. We rode down the trail in the dark and had no regrets, the only casulty was I belt, Catmando would have been proud. I have some pics soon to come. The ride was inctredible even though we didn't even make it to the cabin. LET THE RIDING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are going to ride Luciel tomorow The other 8 guys here say it good. If your sled is still in pieces I'm sorry, cuz mine aint!!!!!!!!!!1

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well ya know how I said We would try to get to the cabin, well I would love to show you pics of it. However we just couldn't make it. We unloaded at kelometer 4 marker, we fiered up the sleds at 11:00am, and shot for the cabin. The logging road on the way up had not been rode at all, I mean we were riding on a cloud all the way to the cut blocks. Then it was time to go to work, anyone who has rode Renshaw Knows when you come to the end of the clear cut areas you have to go threw a tight tree trail the rest of the way to the cabin. On the tree trails at 12:00, we worked our asses off trying to get to the cabin. We fought the good fight but the sun went down before swe got there, I finally made the call at 6:00 about 3 km from the cabin to shut her down and head back. We managed to surpass our wildest expectations. We rode down the trail in the dark and had no regrets, the only casulty was I belt, Catmando would have been proud. I have some pics soon to come. The ride was inctredible even though we didn't even make it to the cabin. LET THE RIDING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are going to ride Luciel tomorow The other 8 guys here say it good. If your sled is still in pieces I'm sorry, cuz mine aint!!!!!!!!!!1

OKAY MPE.... WAS IT JUST THE SNOW WAS TOO DEEP AND STEEP.... DID YOU TAKE A RUN AT IT AND THEN LET THE SNOW SET-UP FOR 10 MINUTES AND TAKE ANOTHER RUN ETC....???? YOU HAVE TO LET THE SNOW SET-UP AFTER EACH RUN, SO YOUR NOT JUST BLOWING THROUGH MORE POWDER ALL THE TIME..... SURE DOES SOUND GREAT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICS M.P.E.!!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last year we broke through to the cabin in 4 ft of powder and never took a second run at it.I will be the first to admit my good bud summitbound on his 800 Polaris was first in and I was right on his tail in second and it was friggin paradise,Had to stay within a couple miles of the cabin but it was the best riding day we had last year.So was it rocks and trees or what that kept you guys back!Please tell me it was 6ft of pow!
Post pics boys,even the crappy ones!
catmando!

snowhound63

Reaction score
Good work I was wondering how far up Belle you guys unloaded? The young one is getting excited to ride and he loves Belle. so might have to make a trip.Thanks.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
If you want to ride Bell you don't need to worry about driving up the trails. We were able to unlaod in the staging area and ride from there. There was some not so snowy spots but carbides, sliders are cheaper than a truck. Time to ride fellas/ladies it's sledding season!!!!!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year we broke through to the cabin in 4 ft of powder and never took a second run at it.I will be the first to admit my good bud summitbound on his 800 Polaris was first in and I was right on his tail in second and it was friggin paradise,Had to stay within a couple miles of the cabin but it was the best riding day we had last year.So was it rocks and trees or what that kept you guys back!Please tell me it was 6ft of pow!
Post pics boys,even the crappy ones!
catmando!
No doo, no Polaris in the group.......:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom