Sno Mo Days results

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
thanxs for that........how about i wasnt there.....just curious as to the types of sleds that came out on top.

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
didnt realize this was going to be such a difficult question to get an answer out of......thought i saw you post something about taking a sled out. either your modest, you didnt go, or simply the results didnt work in your favour;)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if the MOOD strikes me right!!! Actually since you brought it up Teacher when are the drags at wetaskiwin:p

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
lol......well done;)...i believe mar. 8/9.....glad to see your back on the site..... sounds like your still tinkering with sleds these days! managing to get to the mountains at all?

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to mess with your head a bit, I've actually started a business building sleds and performance mods. I've been to busy to ride yet this year:D

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, do you have a picture of your sled(s)?? I'd like to see, so if I see them at wetaskiwin, I'll come say hellooo

Tell ya what I'll be the guy in the SS jersey with DEANO670 on my back:D:cool:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are you always saying summer sucks????:D:D:p Hot summer days brings along girlies in bikini's and water skiing. You can always pull that 670 out and do some grass drags. Cruisin' down the trails and cutlines on the quad playing in the mud........

tanner

Reaction score
Why are you always saying summer sucks????:D:D:p Hot summer days brings along girlies in bikini's and water skiing. You can always pull that 670 out and do some grass drags. Cruisin' down the trails and cutlines on the quad playing in the mud........

I like your thinking on this summer is great and so are the bikinis and water sports..

Top Bottom