Information on “sick days” regarding staffing shortages....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

It appears that absenteeism is increasing across most sectors. The interesting part in this paper is the indication of the number of employees a company has to hire to basically cover the absentee rate so that the level of output remains the same.
I would say that this cycle is only going to get much worse before it gets better.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It appears that absenteeism is increasing across most sectors. The interesting part in this paper is the indication of the number of employees a company has to hire to basically cover the absentee rate so that the level of output remains the same.
I would say that this cycle is only going to get much worse before it gets better.

I bolded they key part. It applies to most things in our society.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a team of 15. 2 of them are sick nearly as much as the others combined and both are unvaxxed so not sure there's much rhyme or reason. I've been getting sick a lot more but part of that is a kid in daycare and now kindergarten but I think isolating everyone for two years weakened immune systems a lot.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a team of 15. 2 of them are sick nearly as much as the others combined and both are unvaxxed so not sure there's much rhyme or reason. I've been getting sick a lot more but part of that is a kid in daycare and now kindergarten but I think isolating everyone for two years weakened immune systems a lot.
daycare's are breeding grounds for every bug every known to man kind

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4.4 million people in alberta. So 0.00084%.

Almost as scary as when a few people got the flu and every tard on the planet masked up for 2 years....

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So killing people is ok, aslong as its not a bunch at once....?

This is just the beginning, we havent even seen the half of it. Immune systems take time to break down etc.

Top Bottom