Information on “sick days” regarding staffing shortages....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you wish bad things on others and openly say it? Ouch.

Oh no i care so so much about the A hole tailgating me in traffic with thier bright azz led's blinding me.

Or the crack head that stole my bike, be real devastated if something ever happened to them...

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry I opened a can of worms but 3700 is way to many the fact is they won't reveal the real causes unknown is not a cause the fact is the bastards are covering up the real cause of death like HE HA said about that 14 year old that passed away from covid when he actually passed because of a brain tumour

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4.4 million people in alberta. So 0.00084%.

Almost as scary as when a few people got the flu and every tard on the planet masked up for 2 years....

Attachments

• IMG_20230113_195418_888.jpg
    IMG_20230113_195418_888.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 82

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The shot destroyed my immune system, had to get it to go to my buddies wedding that I had bought and paid for over 3 years before we went. Booked the trip almost a year in advance, paid for in full that week, got cancelled a month before we left and cancelled three more times. Before the shot I hadn’t been sick in over a decade or used a sick day. A month after the second shot I got covid which was a joke that’s for sure, then I got sick this summer, then this fall I got ear infections in both ears so bad they burst both my ear drums and was bleeding from my ears. Was down to under 20% of my normal hearing. Then got the flu a few weeks ago and still recovering. I’d like to sue the cocksuckers who made it mandatory for almost everything
ouch those ear infections are no joke i have had the same thing but luckily only in 1 ear and the most painfull thing i had ever been through. Once the doctor gave me some drugs my ear burst and started draining the best feeling ever..lol.. Like you i lost most of my hearing in that ear for about 6 months and then it started coming back i would say now its about 95%. Was a little hard to be a DJ and sound tech when you lost part of your hearing. I would not wish that infection on anyone

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like you said just go to the doctor and they will give you all the drugs you can take a lot of crooked doctors now it’s not about health and trying to keep you healthy fallow the money

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is lots of stats that prove the vaccine wreaks havoc on your immune system some how, no proof what so ever that isolation weakens your immune system in anyway. Focus on the cause of SADS gone wild. Then direct that anger at the people who were responsible for this travesty. This will stop the stupidity reaching round 2.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ouch those ear infections are no joke i have had the same thing but luckily only in 1 ear and the most painfull thing i had ever been through. Once the doctor gave me some drugs my ear burst and started draining the best feeling ever..lol.. Like you i lost most of my hearing in that ear for about 6 months and then it started coming back i would say now its about 95%. Was a little hard to be a DJ and sound tech when you lost part of your hearing. I would not wish that infection on anyone

Ya man wasn’t fun, lots of pain that’s for sure, my hearing is slowly getting better, working in a loud plant doesn’t help matters however

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about all that. Covid is pretty scary stuff. I think everyone should go for a booster or 2

There is lots of stats that prove the vaccine wreaks havoc on your immune system some how, no proof what so ever that isolation weakens your immune system in anyway. Focus on the cause of SADS gone wild. Then direct that anger at the people who were responsible for this travesty. This will stop the stupidity reaching round 2.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brains running this gong show, should be able to tell an unvaccinated person what they need to become fully vaccinated. I bet they have no clue. Baffled by their own bullch!t and lies. Canada has millions of doses just there waiting. I would sooner take my chance consuming 2 year old sushi that as been sitting on the counter though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im a sushi guy myself. But would hate to see all that chit go to waste.

They should give out free jabs at hockey games maybe. Go to the game, get a free shot of moderna

Top Bottom