Sno Bunjee's

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do these work? How are they hooked up to the sled? Are they worth the $$$? and where can I get one? Thanks for the info :D

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are the greatest invention since aaahhhh women!! They work great as long as you don't hook it to your plastic front bumper( I learned real quick) back bumper to ski leg is best connection.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just recently bought one at the sled show for $110, this one is one you pull by hand and hook to the ski , but there is a sled to sled one also. i bought one cause i heard that they work great and is easier to get out of the way when pulling with it. you can buy them at any sled dealer. but if you are looking for a beacon as well go to snobunje, they have a good deal on right now.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
THERE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take two and tie a rope too the handles and hook one hook on each ski and tie the rope too the bumper of your buddies sled (usually a Doo)Drive a head and boom your out of some pretty good stucks!
P.S. The sled to sled takes up too much room!
catmando!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just drilled a couple holes in the side of my tunnel, put in a couple of small hooks and run the cobra around the back ontop of the snowflap and under the rear bumper, don't even know it's there.

Born2Ride

Reaction score
The biggest thing is to find a good place to store it. I have one and found it a pain to always take the pack off, dig it out hook on and pull yur buddy out and then pack it away again. Best to find a spot where it is easily accessible.

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hooks do not fit over the elliptical rear bumper of a Rev. I tie a small piece of rope on the bumper and then hook the bunje in to that. All in all they work very well.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just recently bought one at the sled show for $110, this one is one you pull by hand and hook to the ski , but there is a sled to sled one also. i bought one cause i heard that they work great and is easier to get out of the way when pulling with it. you can buy them at any sled dealer. but if you are looking for a beacon as well go to snobunje, they have a good deal on right now.

Snow Bungee in Rilfe Colorado $60.00 dollars I am buying 2 before I leave this place....Any one else want one they had 3 there.:D

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow Bungee in Rilfe Colorado $60.00 dollars I am buying 2 before I leave this place....Any one else want one they had 3 there.:D

I will take one nosRX1. How do I pay you? And when would you be leaving that place. Send me a PM and we can work things out. I do not want the sled to sled one. Thanks Mark:D

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just drilled a couple holes in the side of my tunnel, put in a couple of small hooks and run the cobra around the back ontop of the snowflap and under the rear bumper, don't even know it's there.

Here is a pic of how I carry my snobunje!!

Attachments

• DSCF2292.jpg
    DSCF2292.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 100

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Very kind gesture on your part NosRXL. I paid $95.00 @ Cycle west a few years back.

Born2Ride

Reaction score
99summitx - I have the hand pull bunji and like it also. Have considered the other sled pull type, but worry about it breaking and flying back to smack in me in the head. Ever hear of that happening?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99summitx - I have the hand pull bunji and like it also. Have considered the other sled pull type, but worry about it breaking and flying back to smack in me in the head. Ever hear of that happening?

As a matter of fact...I lost a bumper and it hit the guy pulling in the back and sent him over his bars, he learned real quick after that not to hit it so hard and keep the gas on. The bunje never broke, and I learned not to hook to the bumper. :nono:

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in maybe getting a group buy going for snobungies? If we could get enough people I could call around and see if and where we could get a deal.

Top Bottom