Sneaky move Letbridge AC Dealer

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm wondering......if I bought parts in Lethbridge, and the cat dealer in Cranbrook complained about it to AC.......get where I'm going with this? :confused:

Edit: Come to think of it, I did buy a track from Lethbridge last fall cuz they were cheaper than Cranbrook, and got it shipped here too. Guess they should lose their dealership now!

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Precision is the only cat dealer in Lethbridge aren't they?

Yup, I'm not saying anyone is embellishing their story but someone should contact Precision to get the other side of the story before this gets out of hand
precisionpowersports@telus.net
(888) 494-6228

Too many times a company's name and image gets tarnished before the facts come out. For site members to make statements like "I'm done dealing with those guys" , etc is unfair......you don't really know the facts.

Seems fishy to me that a manufacturer would pull a licence over one small offence. Perhaps this was one of many offences??

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the owner in leftbrige is the Same as a few years back, but then he canned his mechanic for working after hrs out of his garage on yammys.... Leave it at that

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm wondering......if I bought parts in Lethbridge, and the cat dealer in Cranbrook complained about it to AC.......get where I'm going with this? :confused:

Edit: Come to think of it, I did buy a track from Lethbridge last fall cuz they were cheaper than Cranbrook, and got it shipped here too. Guess they should lose their dealership now!
It's cross Boarder shopping there pissy about.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the owner in leftbrige is the Same as a few years back, but then he canned his mechanic for working after hrs out of his garage on yammys.... Leave it at that

Same owner... One main reason why I don't deal there anymore. When I rode arctic cat I had to get parts from ghostriders in fernie and from the US.

Last edited:

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this dealer sneaky and underhanded in all his dealings?
Not sure I would trust this guy to deal fairly with anybody, I sure won't be darkening his door again.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would Artic cat really do this over one infraction? Or has there been more. I'm a ski Doo rider but buy most of my riding gear from precision(klim motor fist etc). Outstanding service Trish provides. I will gladly visit precision tomorrow to find out what this is about and give them a heads up before it escalades into more without hearing their side. Will post my results tomorrow.

Top Bottom