Sled Wraps...

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jordan at ArcticFx was super wicked to deal with

I literally drew mine out, colored it w a marker and sent it to him
withink hours he had my proof done
this was Monday, it was sent out today ALREADY!

here is the "proof"
will post pics after the install

Attachments

• REV_PLANE-SUN-MOUNTAIN_CUSTOM1.JPG
    REV_PLANE-SUN-MOUNTAIN_CUSTOM1.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 261

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the "proof"
will post pics after the install

NICE!!

Is there a big difference in price between their packages and a custom set?????:confused::confused:

I definately would prefer a custom set but always thought it would be a lot of $$$$$

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE!!

Is there a big difference in price between their packages and a custom set?????:confused::confused:

I definately would prefer a custom set but always thought it would be a lot of $$$$$

well I only had the door panels done, not the hood, bumper or tunnel
you would have to contact Jordan for a price (as I am sure it would be different for each sled)
let him know your budget, kinda what your lookin to do and he will sort you out for sure

top notch service man

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finished the tunnel wrap today.

Attachments

• IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 73

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've been talking with the boys at Machine Inked, they are making custom sled wraps for the shop demos this year... I have to say I am sooo impressed with the work (will post pics as soon as we get one done) and the service... I would definately check those guys out!

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see a few people who want or think they want a custom piece done but think itl cost the world to do. not so.

most places if you ask or find "custom" order info its usualy only about $100 more to have your own piece done.

as an example the one i had done at Machine Inked by Sean was a complete custom from the ground up. everything was detailed and outlined in emails we sent back and forth a couple times. once he got the jist of what i was looking for by sending him pictures or links from websites that had a similar color or artwork i was looking for he drafted the first go-round.

needless to say my first ideas didnt work out. Sean had NO problem starting from scratch yet again. the second time was flawless on all accounts. after i finalized it i had it sent to me in a couple days.

for all the time and effort Sean had done on my piece not once but TWICE...it only ran a little more then choosing one of the website items and having it done.

as it is now hes selling the new camo pattern we came up with.. :)

professional work, professional product, professional attitude. when the time comes if it ever comes again....il be calling Sean at Machine Inked for any other machine i may need done in the future

Top Bottom