Sled Wraps...

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So im thinking of changing the color of my sled, or just puttin on a sled wrap. I've looked around on the net, and everything seems to have skulls in it for graphics. Just want to see what people have done to their sleds, and if they've got a link to some nice decal kits. Thanks!

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did mine. got to remember many places the photos they show on machines are custom vibrant color kits. most any of them can create whatever your hearts desire. even if you were just looking for a simple solid color panel im sure it can be done.

this particular wrap done by Sean is a tribute wrap to the professional gameing league i belong to as well as the US and Canadian veterans

Attachments

• SoS P40 Sled 003.jpg
    SoS P40 Sled 003.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 103
  • SoS P40 Sled 010.jpg
    SoS P40 Sled 010.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 97

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i was thinking of getting a custom one done, but the price adds up and gets pretty steep.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might want to try Lime Nine Custom Graphics 2009

They are located in Kelowna. They have a great durable product. I don't believe they have any photos on their website but they can send you some patterns.

I have dealt with them and they have great customer service.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing about jetskidetailing.com is (Peter the Owner) will make what ever you want.He does awsome work. This is the Rhino he did for me.Now he is doing one for my kids sled.

Attachments

• rhino 066.jpg
    rhino 066.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 100

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some pic's of the wrap I just put on my sled. Not a fan of the skull, but like the checker pattern. Liked how it turned out so much I order a matching tunnel wrap, should be done in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_1448.jpg
    IMG_1448.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 96

Hudson_M1000

Reaction score
So im thinking of changing the color of my sled, or just puttin on a sled wrap. I've looked around on the net, and everything seems to have skulls in it for graphics. Just want to see what people have done to their sleds, and if they've got a link to some nice decal kits. Thanks!

Hey man google Morning wood camo. They have a web site .Its sweet seen a new M8 at the alberta Snow show in Edmonton it was great might wrap my truck in it

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Ya i know about the skulls. they use way to much of it on alot of the designs i have noticed in my searches. but some poeple like it i guess.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some pic's of the wrap I just put on my sled. Not a fan of the skull, but like the checker pattern. Liked how it turned out so much I order a matching tunnel wrap, should be done in a few weeks.

Did you put the sticks on yourself and how easy was it? I want to order but am not sure if I can put it on if I dooo. Thanks, in advance.

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you put the sticks on yourself and how easy was it? I want to order but am not sure if I can put it on if I dooo. Thanks, in advance.

I did put them on myself. Not to hard to do. Had a buddy help, second set of hands really helped. Turned out well, some minor screw ups but you have to look close to see them.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also check out ArcticFX graphics....we've put two of thiers on and they are great!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this on KIJIJI. He is based out of Gull Lake AB Work looks great as well. I believe they use a 3M product for long lasting wear on the sleds...

CHECK IT OUT

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 100_0008.jpg
    100_0008.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 75
Top Bottom