Sled Skiing, Funny yet tragic!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I seen vids of sled skiing and you get rigged up and burp the throttle to get it going down the hill then ski behind the sled where ever it stops take off your skis and ride it back up. Doing it the other way the sled may run you over, like this dude, or stop a mile away or half way up the hill they you gots some walking

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There must be something wrong with me cause that video made me laugh so hard. If I seen that sled coming anywhere near my direction I would have got ready to get out of the way. To lay there and watch it come towards you hoping or thinking that it's not really going to come right at you is unbelievable.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There must be something wrong with me cause that video made me laugh so hard. If I seen that sled coming anywhere near my direction I would have got ready to get out of the way. To lay there and watch it come towards you hoping or thinking that it's not really going to come right at you is unbelievable.

Pretty much :d And anyone with half a brain would lay FLAT if they couldn't get out of the way. Why the hell would you try and stop it? A retard is born everyday......

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does that Rev look like it's got a hate on for the poor guy:treaten: Sure glad he had his helmet cam on

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 36

94fordguy

"Things that can happen when you don't respect your enviornment"

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I feel bad for the dude, but seriously,

Skiing in front of a sled - bad idea
stopping in the potential path of a run-away sled - bad idea
laying down when there is people/equipment on the hill - very bad idea
Intentionally letting go of a 600 lb machine down a hill where there is another machine and/or person - Very bad idea

At least they had helmets on, lol

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Ski doo 1......skier 0.
:d
Probly not a lot of Avy training either.....could have been an Avy just as easy.... :rolleyes:

Hope he was ok in the end.
CM

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad that wasn't me thats for sure. Definitely one of the best way to ruin a blue sky day of ridin....

Top Bottom