Sled Retrieval from Mt. Gerald Avalanche(Hope Creek)

Shankster

Reaction score
Yeah I am looking forward to this trip...I guess I may as well come out Wednesday night as well!...Its been a while since we all rode together...should be good...maybe silent pass and silver mines..after we get the sleds out?

Are you going to ride with us?? Give me a call when you get off the plane..

spikeydave

Reaction score
I will be in Thur PM if you still need help or just to hook up and ride. Tried my best to get home in time to be there for tonight but still on the rig.

Thankful Mom

Reaction score
Hey All,
Sry guys but change of heart - just not ready yet :( However would like to say thank you and be careful out there.....them hangovers can be a biotch lol.
Make sure to pack some Kok's (hair of the dog).
Take care and on behalf of Travis, Derek and myself; a very humble thank you.

Cheers
Lisa aka Thankful Mom

PS - If the weather etc does not cooperate...there is always next month. Most any day on the hill is a good day :)

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,
Sry guys but change of heart - just not ready yet :( However would like to say thank you and be careful out there.....them hangovers can be a biotch lol.
Make sure to pack some Kok's (hair of the dog).
Take care and on behalf of Travis, Derek and myself; a very humble thank you.

Cheers
Lisa aka Thankful Mom

PS - If the weather etc does not cooperate...there is always next month. Most any day on the hill is a good day :)

No worries tomorrow they are coming out. I told Shankster there was beer under all the seats, Prob won't need the metal detectors Shankster can smell beer for miles and miles.:beer::d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all of you good luck on your sled retrieval trip. Be careful out there.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little hootch should solve any sore muscle problems tomoorrow night. Good luck guys!:):beer::beer:

Gonna use the turbos. Anchor 5 sleds to them on a bunch of rope, Get a couple guys on each side of the turbo sleds wind them up and the guys on either side can guide the excavation.:beer::d

Gebhardt92

Reaction score
sounds like you guys gotter under control. all the best, wish we could be there with ya.
Be safe and watch out for those 'wobbly-pops' they can sneak up on ya! cheers :)

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like you guys gotter under control. all the best, wish we could be there with ya.
Be safe and watch out for those 'wobbly-pops' they can sneak up on ya! cheers :)

Wobblies will be under control.:beer::d

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys don't forget to take some pictures. If those photo's were to say get in the hands of a newspaper or magazine like say Sno Riders West it may come across that snowmobilers are a responsible and caring bunch. If you know what I mean......;);)

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys don't forget to take some pictures. If those photo's were to say get in the hands of a newspaper or magazine like say Sno Riders West it may come across that snowmobilers are a responsible and caring bunch. If you know what I mean......;);)

X2 That being said we could use some more bodies have 5 at the moment. We will be meeting at the Husky in Golden at 7:00 am. Will shoot a bunch of pics and video after all with these 2 here how can't you.

Attachments

• DSCN1530.jpg
    DSCN1530.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 672
  • DSCN1531.jpg
    DSCN1531.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 669
  • DSCN1533.jpg
    DSCN1533.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 667

apg

Reaction score
Hoping everything went well today and everyone is safe. Not expecting miracles here, if the weather or snow conditions arent't cooperating, hopefully there will be other days to try. Brenda

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah 2 out and what we really need is more help!...5 guys just isn't enough!...:( So go to hope creek and follow the only tracks going in..they will take you right to the site.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today we got the last of the four sleds. It went well, as far as digging. The sun come out so there are a few red faces. Of the 2 sleds dug out today one ran and the other didn't. Needless to say the sled that didn't was a bitch to pull out of there. Here are some photo's from the past two days. These pictures are from day one...more to follow.

Attachments

• DSC00719.jpg
    DSC00719.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC00722.jpg
    DSC00722.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC00726.jpg
    DSC00726.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 464
  • DSC00728.jpg
    DSC00728.jpg