Sled Lift

NYTRO

Reaction score
If your looking for a sled lift that mounts to a wall in the garage, I've got access to a few. let me know. I use one myself and so does my old man. I will try to get a pic loaded for you

NYTRO

Reaction score
lift1.jpeg lift.jpeg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do they cost nytro? I could use two of them in my garage but the ones I found on the net are way to expensive.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im also interested in the cost and if you would be able to hook me up with a couple also. Looks like it works awesome!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just went and looked at them at Calgary south store.They only have two left.....

Studder

Reaction score
Picked one up last night from the Edmonton North store, they had 17 left then. South side -none left. Kid assembled it today. We'll make some mods, but not bad for the price. Better than on my old knee's.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have one for over a year and works great only problem was they drilled one of the holes in the wrong place on the long arm had to move hole 1/2 inch so it would go all the way down don't know if they fixed it

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i almost bought one but wasnt sure about the quality....took a few pics of the floor model as im sure you could still build it for half of that. I'd use a hand winch on the front like a boat rather than a jack would be way quicker.

SNAFU

Reaction score
I picked one up on Monday. I think the quality is pretty good. For $179 they are good deal, especailly with casters. However, I don't think they attached the top mounting bracket to the jack in the correct location. The arms don't quite reach 90 dgrees when lifted to the full height. Either that, or they need a bit longer jack. I extended the supports that the tunnel running boards sit on by a couple of inches. Otherwise, I found the back of the sled was much lower than the front.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked one up on Monday. I think the quality is pretty good. For $179 they are good deal, especailly with casters. However, I don't think they attached the top mounting bracket to the jack in the correct location. The arms don't quite reach 90 dgrees when lifted to the full height. Either that, or they need a bit longer jack. I extended the supports that the tunnel running boards sit on by a couple of inches. Otherwise, I found the back of the sled was much lower than the front.

Do you have pics? I'd be curious to see it.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unistrut might not be a good idea for it is not a box it would be ok for a few of the pieces but not all of them. And if you weld it please be in a well vented area if not outside. The zinc is not good for you at all, will make you sick.

Top Bottom