Sled Lift

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unistrut might not be a good idea for it is not a box it would be ok for a few of the pieces but not all of them. And if you weld it please be in a well vented area if not outside. The zinc is not good for you at all, will make you sick.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't really sure if the unistrut would work or not. My dad just suggested it might be a good option.

shes already a bit sick.

do you really have nothing better to do than follow my posts maxwell?

SNAFU

Reaction score

It looks like you have the black supports on the back of the lift upside down. That is why the track is almost touching the ground. Turn them upwards so they touch the under side of the running boards. The instructions are wrong and were probably written by a 12 year old kid in China that has never seen a snowmobile. It will help a little but I still extended mine by a couple of inches an now the sled sits a bit more level. Also, mount the black supports and rear bolts on the arms with the lock nuts on the outside. Otherwwise I found that the studs are a bit too long and would get caught up on the track when pushing the lift under the slud.

bstienwand

Reaction score
Yes they do spin around and give you a three inch lift, just enough to get the track off the ground, would be nice to have some more lift in the back tho, gunna have to build on to it a bit to get the sled more level like you said

Last edited:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they do spin around and give you a three inch lift, just enough to get the track off the ground, would be nice to have some more lift in the back tho, gunna have to build on to it a bit to get the sled more level like you said

you are missing a c shape bracket that bolts on and folds so you can slide the lift under the sled and the before you start to lift you stand the c brackets up and it lifts your sled level.... maybe you thought they were spare parts and maybe you didnt get any... the add shows them on there

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any chance this uncle is an electrician? They'll use unistrut for anything.

Top Bottom