Sled deck on 1/2 ton?

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_9430.jpg

The ‘sled deck’ has been one-upped.

I present to you, the ‘trailer-deck’, an enclosed way to haul your sleds in the box, perfect for early/late season logging roads no silly tow-behind to deal with turning around. Comes with 20' ramp for ease of loading/un-loading.

Chrisp1

Reaction score
You don't gotta tell me - I had a gen 1 2012 ecoboost - hyperlite 4500lb 27ft camper just about sent me into the rhubarb a few times - I got sucked in by the commercials and the motor tear down stretched across the table after the Baja 1000 - traded that POS in for my platinum f350 never go back now
Sounds like it wasn't the truck but maybe the drivers ability that almost put you in the rhubarb....come on, a 27' 4500lbs trailer. I agree 1 ton diesels will make up for alot of poor driving habits for alot of people, but don't blame the truck on this one.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it wasn't the truck but maybe the drivers ability that almost put you in the rhubarb....come on, a 27' 4500lbs trailer. I agree 1 ton diesels will make up for alot of poor driving habits for alot of people, but don't blame the truck on this one.
It was actually hwy 63 in January and the fact that the truck is so light in the front end once you put tongue weight on it it cat walks

Top Bottom