Sirius Radio

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant seem to get the truth out of them. I told them they better as they will be getting a lot of subscription cancellations out west.

I was told it should be fixed and good in 48 hrs a month ago too

Been busy so I haven't had a chance to call back yet

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I just called them and told them what happening. Same story. Sat was changed a month ago. They're willing to get me a new radio for free though

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weird. I have a 10 year old unit that I haven't paid for in 7 years and it works awesome.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weird. I have a 10 year old unit that I haven't paid for in 7 years and it works awesome.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Wait till ya come out past lake Louise, goes out every peak to the south

My route to work is east and west

Going south it's not so bad

But not like the last 15 years with no issues except tunnels

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I just got a brand new one in the mail. Should I send it back?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great post, started smacking my Sirius around because they started to cut out two months ago. Now hearing this I'll be smacking around the knobs that have us on the xm satellite now.
I need my tunes but getting crappy reception will make me suspend a few of them till they get it working right.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I will be doing the same thing I'd rather pay for the wifi in my GM and listen to on line radio or something that doesn't cut out.

The factory xm sucked and now sirus sucks !!

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once the trees start to fill out with leaves, I get poor reception all the time.
Especially when the southern horizon is blocked.

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I don't want to be different here, but I don't have a problem with the XM on my Ford Sync. It is the same as it has always been. Get behind a big rock or in a tunnel and yes, it will cut out. Always has and always will.

The only complaint I have is that they don't offer a life time/transferable subscription anymore. That was a sweet deal when it was offered.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problem is that for years we never had such an interruption in reception so now that they have these issues we really notice it. I have been in thick forest and still worked……. no way I can now.

I don't want to be different here, but I don't have a problem with the XM on my Ford Sync. It is the same as it has always been. Get behind a big rock or in a tunnel and yes, it will cut out. Always has and always will.

The only complaint I have is that they don't offer a life time/transferable subscription anymore. That was a sweet deal when it was offered.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
the problem is that for years we never had such an interruption in reception so now that they have these issues we really notice it. I have been in thick forest and still worked……. no way I can now.

So what is the difference between Sirius and XM?

Same company now. Different satellites or what? Like I said, "I've noticed no difference" since my truck was new in 2014.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly

Same company now. Different satellites or what? Like I said, "I've noticed no difference" since my truck was new in 2014.
That was the difference, Sirius was way better in Canada and xm in USA for signals

But both are together now and same satellites now, so north is exposed to south blockage unlike last year this time for example

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Different satellites. XM has always offered poor service in Canada. FYI your Ford is Sirius not XM.

Top Bottom