Sirius Radio

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My trial period on the new car ended and as usual they call constantly to get you to re sign. Told them with the crappy reception, there was no hope in hell that I'd renew even if it was free.
The constant cut outs drive me up the wall.
Never had that problem in any of my vehicles before, but after the switch from Sirius to XM it seems to have gone to chit.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny the one in my dodge was better then the one in the garage but it still cut out. The one in my new chevy hasn't cut out once. Makes me want to renew when the trail is done but i don't think it is going to happen. Funny thing though the one in my garage is still working even though i cancelled and got my refund.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been getting calls for the last day. 4 times so far and they don't leave a message. I finally called back the number and it is a third party on behalf of Siriusxm. Just blocked them.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant get them to take my call without putting me on hold for a billion hrs but they make calls out no problem. What a joke of a company they are becoming.

I have been getting calls for the last day. 4 times so far and they don't leave a message. I finally called back the number and it is a third party on behalf of Siriusxm. Just blocked them.

Top Bottom