Silver Tip Sledder’s

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the days long before the internet, does anyone else remember calling the number for the Roger pass or glacier park weather and avalanche report just to hear how much snow there was overnight?
I think it was 1-800-667-1105... maybe?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked these up today for Zeal high marks, gotta drop them at the optometris’s tomorrow
218BB69A-4705-4880-8A64-55894B2E630E.jpeg

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be trying the 509 Sinister Ignite this year. I HATE fogging. And I fog a lot. Tried those lens inserts years ago. Fogged like crazy and a real pain to unfog. I do contacts for sledding. Speaking of which, I got to get into Optometrist for a exam and get my precription upped. Getting old sucks. Almost a grand for glasses now....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any of you guys want to go break some chit between Xmas and New Years . Any planned old man rides?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it’s looking like we could have a silvertip riders ride in the works. I’m off all next week
lol. And as much as we need snow, I need to go for a rip .

Rizzo2

Reaction score
Looks like Big White area around here got a little snow today but I looked at the ski cam at Revy and it looked like only a couple inches. Terrible year so far. I took the sled up to Big White on Sunday. We stuck to the logging roads. Maybe 2 feet tops up there. Not even close to enough to venture off trail.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it’s looking like we could have a silvertip riders ride in the works. I’m off all next week
lol. And as much as we need snow, I need to go for a rip .
Might be up for a rip. But pretty laid back one if I go. Not really into supporting the BRP parts sales. Definitely not enough snow to be getting too silly. 😜

Top Bottom