Silver Tip Sledder’s

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trash, first thing you thought of with a bunch of old guys with grey hair was sausages, lol you jump to the other side lol , lmao. Taking ch!t to one another sounds like we got the snowest taking shape here! Leave the naming stuff to Doug,

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just qualify but will let the naming be handled by the more seasoned peeps

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure back in '06 I mentioned something to SBR about getting everyone together and calling it Mountain Mania. That took right off. Guessing there is a bunch of us that have since passed 50 and I think this is a great idea. It is harder to find weekends that work for everyone if you have a smaller riding group. I'd be in for a bunch of guys from all over meeting up. No better way to get to know someone than spending time digging out my stuck sled with them. :lol:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Pretty sure back in '06 I mentioned something to SBR about getting everyone together and calling it Mountain Mania. That took right off. Guessing there is a bunch of us that have since passed 50 and I think this is a great idea. It is harder to find weekends that work for everyone if you have a smaller riding group. I'd be in for a bunch of guys from all over meeting up. No better way to get to know someone than spending time digging out my stuck sled with them. :lol:
I agree.
As we age and we have a lot of aged members still riding, it seems there are less and less available for riding for whatever the reasons. When LUCKY 7 posted about that same subject, I decided that maybe we could sort of fix that scenario with a pinned thread similar in thought to the S&M Courier thread but with older members looking for riders for various areas, on various days.
I think it will work and should make for an enjoyable winter.
The names are slowly coming in, the thread is pinned (name can be changed with the stroke of a couple keys from Trashy), and we are in good shape for the first snow falls.

Top Bottom