Silver Tip Sledder’s

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3403.jpeg

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does this group get seniors discount on meals, hotels,and most important snow and mud apparels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never could understand why people want to bash through and off trees and get stuck a hundred times everyday when there is so much open areas and slopes to climb over and see new country? Young enough their brains haven’t fully developed I guess. 😂

It’s a lot of fun gaining skill and great workout. Did that for 15 years and now more into the more open exploring at 56.

Still do a few good tree rides a year still.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be in but I'm on the other side of the country ...commute is just a bit too long

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never could understand why people want to bash through and off trees and get stuck a hundred times everyday when there is so much open areas and slopes to climb over and see new country? Young enough their brains haven’t fully developed I guess. 😂View attachment 274335View attachment 274336
I would explain the merits of tree riding to you, but it’s likely at your age you will have forgotten it all by tomorrow!

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode in the trees for over 30 years,it’s so rewarding when you gain enough elevation what’s up top.Had the pleasure to ride with a handful of guys to lay first tracks on a few mountains in the Valemount area 🤓

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug, you have just invited 95% of the members of Snow and Mud because most of us are over 50.
We will need a President, secretary, treasurer, board of directors, director of communication and a marketing executive with that many people Chris. 😂

Top Bottom