Silent Pass

XP Braap

Reaction score
I hope it's good base out there by the end of the month. We're going out for the 29-30 of nov. the only way we know is the waterfall.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just before the waterfall, you go right to the meadow. A little climb up the hill and pop out through the trees on the left. Comes out into the open meadow at the top of the waterfall. That's the only other way I've gotten to the lakes.

HAYDENC

Reaction score
Looks like there is snow in the forecast this week, think it will be much better this weekend? Looking to go this weekend is it well worth the time? Or still big risk of damage?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking out my window and it's snowing up there now :) Warmer temps though, but precip forecasted most of the week here. :D

can you actually trust the weather forecasters in your area?

or are they just highly paid liars like the rest of them?

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Buddy of mine rode there Monday and said it was chest deep powder from a dump the night before... sounds like Silent pass will be good this year... No idea if he was able to get past the waterfall or not.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine rode there Monday and said it was chest deep powder from a dump the night before... sounds like Silent pass will be good this year... No idea if he was able to get past the waterfall or not.

funny-midgets-.jpg

Is this a picture of your buddy? There may have been some fresh snow but chest deep in November?
Seems like a TALL tale! :beer::beer::beer:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or he was laying down.

It's like fishing tales and stories of women you once scored (or men I suppose). There is their story, the other persons story and somewhere in the middle the truth lies.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the gravel road up was icy as hell the other day. Better have chains if your pulling a big enclosed trailer up there, it's a long haul in until there is snow at the bottom.

HAYDENC

Reaction score
i heard the road is plowed up untill 46km? if thats the case is there much snow where people are parking? or am i betting off going to quarts on Saturday??

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think myself and Doug dazzler will be going to silent so pics of it this weeks snow would be great. :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think we are going Dec1-2 weekend.

Hope it dumps and dumps between now and then.

sent from my htc

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard the road is plowed up untill 46km? if thats the case is there much snow where people are parking? or am i betting off going to quarts on Saturday??

We are parking at 46, and chains are a good idea, we had no issues going up with the enclosed (carried enough momentum i guess) but coming down was a rodeo, we were getting pushed around every corner. Glad we had distance between trucks!

Top Bottom