Should prostitution be legalized?

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweden released a study showing that making the purchase of sex illegal has lowered prostitution and reduced organized crime. Denmark and Norway are adopting it. In Ontario, they struck down the Canadian laws as unconstitutional.

Who wants Amsterdam, and who wants Sweden?

Just curious. I know the obvious question, do I buy sex. No...unless you count three pony pitchers of vodka paralyzer and some compliments I did not mean, then yes, I have bought it. But that was a long time ago and we shall never speak of it again....but if "you" are reading this, and you know who you are, I'd like my watch back.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure every guy on here is paying for sex.......in one way or another. I've been paying for it for the last 12 years, it's called marriage.:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure every guy on here is paying for sex.......in one way or another. I've been paying for it for the last 12 years, it's called marriage.:d

Try getting out of it and see what it costs you.:rant:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you shoot her it will cost 7 years and be over.:d

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweden released a study showing that making the purchase of sex illegal has lowered prostitution and reduced organized crime. Denmark and Norway are adopting it. In Ontario, they struck down the Canadian laws as unconstitutional.

Just curious. I know the obvious question, do I buy sex. No...unless you count three pony pitchers of vodka paralyzer and some compliments I did not mean, then yes, I have bought it. But that was a long time ago and we shall never speak of it again....but if "you" are reading this, and you know who you are, I'd like my watch back.

Still trying to figure out HOW TO SLED FOR FREE...............

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dont you mean Legal?

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You aren't paying a prostitute for sex you are actually paying her to leave when you are done...lol.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont you mean Legal?

Nope, they made it illegal to buy sex acts. Little know fact, but in most places sex for money is not illegal. It's communicating in a public place or making money off someone else who is selling sex. While some countries including Canada have been trying to decriminalize it by pushing them into massage parlours where it's supposed to be safer, Sweden went the other way. Pay buy or trade goods for sex, it's six months in jail. They are looking to up it to a year. They say that because the most customers are too scared to risk it, street prostitution reduced as did the organized crime presence. Why do it there when you can set up somewhere the customers won't be so scared to try it.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it should be legal....., then we could get Plio7 a date :eek: he's all against this illegal stuff, something about morals?

Top Bottom