Sept 30- Time to pay!!

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should feel bad for something we never owned but paid tax’s on and never gave it away to someone that said it was there’s In the first place. Plus if we give a paid holiday to white people that are supposed to feel bad for, isn’t like bribing them to feel bad.???
this world is getting so confusing

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is it Im supposed to feel guilty and continue paying for? Gotta be something… after all, I am white , male and worked my entire life, payed more than my share of taxes……. have no recognized traditions as Im only a 3rd generation Canadian….what did I do now?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is it Im supposed to feel guilty and continue paying for? Gotta be something… after all, I am white , male and worked my entire life, payed more than my share of taxes……. have no recognized traditions as Im only a 3rd generation Canadian….what did I do now?
You succeed in life. You inherited work ethic so there fore you are part of the problem.... that is basically what I have figured it out to be.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, I have to wear an orange shirt, that I had to pay for. :(
That's the shits, I would say to take a sick day or EDO but my moral compass would disagree. However my moral compass also wouldn't agree with wearing an orange shirt bowing down to please the idea...

That's a tough spot snochuk...

Last edited:

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 of our mills are closing down for the day in lou of this day so I’m thinking it’s in BC.

saskpraireboy

Reaction score
My understanding is that this is for federal employees or employees that fall under federal jurisdiction.
Outside of that , it’s up to the employer to pay the stat or not.
My employer made it clear to us 5-6 weeks ago that we will be working.
We operate in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC.

Top Bottom