Sept 14 !!! Lots of 900 xps for sale...........

JBDoo

Reaction score
So when running well, they did just as well as your Commander, right? ;)

Have you ever been out with one with gears, lift ,lockers and someone who knows how to drive it?? For the $10000+ difference in price I think you would be suprized. I run the trails near the old baseline lookout tower several times a year. Last time out quads couldn't follow in my trail and had to take the by passes at just about all the big holes. All I need is 3+feet of water and your side by side won't be following me anymore. But no need for you guys to be dicks about it. If you guys have 15 grand to drop on a toy more power to ya. I don't and as long as the trail is physically big enough for the Samurai to fit and not bottomless skeg I can go there, for less than $5000.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever been out with one with gears, lift ,lockers and someone who knows how to drive it?? For the $10000+ difference in price I think you would be suprized. I run the trails near the old baseline lookout tower several times a year. Last time out quads couldn't follow in my trail and had to take the by passes at just about all the big holes. All I need is 3+feet of water and your side by side won't be following me anymore. But no need for you guys to be dicks about it. If you guys have 15 grand to drop on a toy more power to ya. I don't and as long as the trail is physically big enough for the Samurai to fit and not bottomless skeg I can go there, for less than $5000.

Nice. Ur the azzhat that facked the trails and needs Ur azz kicked.

U goons and Ur mud trucks have screwed up so many atv trails that would take us 15 years to do what u do in one weekend.

sent from my htc

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

U goons and Ur mud trucks have screwed up so many atv trails that would take us 15 years to do in one weekend.

sent from my htc

An atv is an atv is it not? Regardless of size

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

JBDoo

Reaction score

U goons and Ur mud trucks have screwed up so many atv trails that would take us 15 years to do in one weekend.

sent from my htc

Hey Tex I run 31" tires and my unit weighs 2300lbs and has 80 horsepower. So get your facts straight before spouting off. I have never been on a trail out there that wasn't all rutted to ch!t by QUADS... 1000s of them. Quads are running just about as big of tire as I am. I just putt along the trails I'm not racing like your beer swilling buddies. So if you want to be pissed at someone you got the wrong guy and you are talking out YOUR azz.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tex I run 31" tires and my unit weighs 2300lbs and has 80 horsepower. So get your facts straight before spouting off. I have never been on a trail out there that wasn't all rutted to ch!t by QUADS... 1000s of them. Quads are running just about as big of tire as I am. I just putt along the trails I'm not racing like your beer swilling buddies. So if you want to be pissed at someone you got the wrong guy and you are talking out YOUR azz.

ya ok my quad has 30's , 55 hp , 750 lbs ....

u do the math buddy .....

chit a 900 rzr is 1000 lbs less and has more power .... mabe u should get one if ur about hp .................

u haven't seen the back way to 8-2a from the well site we ride ....

one weekend with u azzhats and its just about inpassable for a quad now ...... thanks

plus the falls creek trail for 1 more thats screwed from the sami's and jeeps .... how about horberg west ... all screwed from jeeps ....

how about chambers .... the government used to keep it up with signs and all ..... now its a lost case cause of u azzhats f'ed it up

ok so now s.r.d see the trails all f'ed up .... its a atv trail .... now they look at us ..... but it was u guys and ur tanks that f'ed it up and we atv riders that look like azzhats to s.r.d .... just saying find ur own stuff to ride

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but looks like can-am dropped the ball on this one. looks like a commander with less box space and less plastic to me. Interested to see the horsepower:weight ratio.

You just gave a discription of every other major side by side on the market... Did they all drop the ball too? haha

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but looks like can-am dropped the ball on this one. looks like a commander with less box space and less plastic to me. Interested to see the horsepower:weight ratio.

Retarded you cant delete posts anymore. So stupid. It double posted for me my bad.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it is a new chassis as the mid engined commander has a lot of dissadvantages compared to the rear engined 900 xp........

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great,but this is about the new Canam...........start a samurai thread.......

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (15 members and 2 guests)

• +,
  • +,
  • +,

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it is a new chassis as the mid engined commander has a lot of dissadvantages compared to the rear engined 900 xp........

X2. It would be nice to see a wide range of configurations too. Everything from a 650 powered 50" wide trail rig right up to the 1000cc XP fighter. I think cat dropped the ball by going after the 900XP right off the bat...should have started small and worked their way up. From the pics it's definitely not a commander with a shorter box and new plastic. Take a look at the occupants they are sitting way closer together than two guys in a commander would. So they must have narrowed it up which means the motor got moved somewhere else you can't put two guys that close together with a big v-twin between them...at least I hope not it would be too hot and fawkin' loud!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Not sure how you can argue this point....

I could say the same thing about other quads... after Rknight and the others with 32" agressive rubber and stupid horsepower go riding thru Hells 1/2 acre my foreman 400 is useless, so what is the difference???? Most of the quads out there now days are running aftermarket skins, HP upgrades ect... the SxS's are wider and after being lifted and upgraded are no different than someone running a Samurai....

I understand where your comming from in principal however those who live in glass houses should not cast stones, because after lots of quads and SxS's are done with my little playground it is useless to me on my stock machines...

U goons and Ur mud trucks have screwed up so many atv trails that would take us 15 years to do what u do in one weekend.

sent from my htc

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the mav peaks my interest. way sportier and has wicked body lines. i like the way these corps keep one upping each other. keeps it interesting. probably a long list of aftermarket performance mods out there already. if they would put some ponies in the mildcat this would be a great three way battle. cat certainly has the suspension in place.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the mav peaks my interest. way sportier and has wicked body lines. i like the way these corps keep one upping each other. keeps it interesting. probably a long list of aftermarket performance mods out there already. if they would put some ponies in the mildcat this would be a great three way battle. cat certainly has the suspension in place.

polaris has the power

arctic cat has the suspension.

whats can am bringing to the table? should be a sweet machine

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
polaris has the power

arctic cat has the suspension.

whats can am bringing to the table? should be a sweet machine

I would dissagree with the wildcat having the suspension; IF your in the dunes YES ,on our trails i don`t think so......
8 inchs longer ,cant lift it,tie rods in FRONT of the a arms (WOW). More moving bushings in the mud with 5 point vrs 3 point trailing arms........
On the vast majority of our trails,the suspension a 900xp is more than adequate when you factor in the wheelbase ...........The extra wheel base will allways be better through the whoops at speed,on our trails at 30 miles an hour and turning round on the side of a mountain ,i will take the RZR all day......

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Hmm my redirect got deleted

552109_4599181777086_552727202_n1.jpg

Top Bottom