Sept 14 !!! Lots of 900 xps for sale...........

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if ya get stuck maybe a Samurai or a Jeep will come by and help....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
we had both with us this weekend in Grande Cache. the Samurai worked pretty good I must admit, that is until the transfer case stuck in neutral and we had to pull it out trailside 2 miles from the kakwa river. that took care of about 3 hrs and made our steak supper a little late, but we got it shifting again. the jeep, well, it had major troubles breaking leaf spring center bolts, u joints, a driveshaft, and finally the valvetrain. was a bitch getting that thing out with front wheel drive and 3 cylinders.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had both with us this weekend in Grande Cache. the Samurai worked pretty good I must admit, that is until the transfer case stuck in neutral and we had to pull it out trailside 2 miles from the kakwa river. that took care of about 3 hrs and made our steak supper a little late, but we got it shifting again. the jeep, well, it had major troubles breaking leaf spring center bolts, u joints, a driveshaft, and finally the valvetrain. was a bitch getting that thing out with front wheel drive and 3 cylinders.
So when running well, they did just as well as your Commander, right? ;)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when running well, they did just as well as your Commander, right? ;)
gotta say Dave, that little Samurai held it's own but the only thing stock on it is the body, the dude has dropped a shitload of cash on it. jeep was too wide and had to do some bush bashing. that said, the commander is way faster than both...lol.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I eventually want a little samurai, guy used to run one in bruderhiem with us all the time and it held it's own with the quads...and had a kick-azz stereo & cup holders....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I eventually want a little samurai, guy used to run one in bruderhiem with us all the time and it held it's own with the quads...and had a kick-azz stereo & cup holders....
here ya go bogg, your very own

pics028Small.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or did you mean one like this?

GrandeCacheBash2012106.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can am went crazy trying to delete pics for 3 days after the wrapped hauler pic was leaked, it was on every powersports forum briefly. I think it was planned to get hype going

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn. cant wait to see it!

always love seeing manufacturers start to focus more on sport oriented UTVs.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn. cant wait to see it!

always love seeing manufacturers start to focus more on sport oriented UTVs.
I hope they come out with helical cut diff gears instead of the noisy straight cut ones currently in the Commander. damn it's noisy

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i had to guess:
3 or 5 point Trailing arms like the wildcat or XP.
Rear engine.
54inch wide with wider dune models available.
Over 100 hp , but with cheaper 800/650 models avaiable as well.
Power steering LE models.
Very pricey ,but will be an awesome unit..........

Top Bottom