Selling used sleds

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is an underground community of flippers on Kijiji. They throw offers out and if 1:100 says sure they win that day. I know because I had a friend that now does this for a living can't stand the guy now slimeball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
There is an underground community of flippers on Kijiji. They throw offers out and if 1:100 says sure they win that day. I know because I had a friend that now does this for a living can't stand the guy now slimeball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes sense with my ads. Stating on the ad that this is from BC they can't be bothered. Friggin' flippers enyways!

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There has got to be some way kijiji can get a little more scammer proof. No one can stand the bull crap emails that comes with it.
They could easily make buyers register through either Facebook, Google +, a verified cell #, or some other verified account the way Tinder does. It's worked for them. I don't see what's so hard about it.

Kajiji tells you only relinquish your item if you have cash in hand. How much more scammer proof does it get than cash in hand?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kijiji is such a horrible thing, yet we all use it, and it's free...

LOL

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kajiji tells you only relinquish your item if you have cash in hand. How much more scammer proof does it get than cash in hand?
Read over the thread again. You missed the point a little. It's about how annoying kijiji scammers are. Not how believable and persuasive they are. :)))

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man, this just gets worse the longer I leave my ad up.

Guy throws me an offer that's a bit low, but I say, 'hey if you come a bit, I'd be ok with that'. We agree on a price, he says that he'll call me later to figure out delivery. I'm thinking - Cool it sold....WRONG.

Emails me two hours later saying that something come up that he needs to spend the money on instead and can't buy it anymore. It's just laughable.

I like the idea of an Ebay style buyer and seller rating system though!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read over the thread again. You missed the point a little. It's about how annoying kijiji scammers are. Not how believable and persuasive they are. :)))

Oh I see, so what we have here is an old fashioned stitch and bitch. Sorry I crashed it.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figure it's always good for a laugh. Doesn't bother me much to delete an email from a scammer.

Ok guys, I'm starting to look at '13 Pro's. Most of them are listed at 9-9500. What would you offer at? I figure if there are close to 10 someone has to be willing to come down to 8. Unreasonable?

'12 T4
Husaberg 570FE

Top Bottom