SBR and Summitric in Valemount

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well Summitric doesn't want to admit that the RT 1000 is "down". His battery is dead and we have been told a new one will be here tomorrow.
It's all good!!!...but we did miss our ride today...such is life.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do those things just die suddenly? No warning signs to watch for or anything? I've heard that the batteries on the RT's can create issues.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Shredder: Yup, Those Batteries Only Last A Year, Maybe 2 At Most.... When They Die, And You Press The Primer Button And You Can Normally Hear The Fuel Pump And Injectors Fire Up Before You Pull It Over.... Well When The Battery Dies, Nothing Happens And You Have A Very Hard Time To Start It, If You Can Even Start It.... We Never Took A Chance, And Called It A Short Day Anyway.... Loaded Back Into The Trailer, And That Was It...bummer..........
P.s. Those Batteries Will Cause All Kinds Of Driveability Problems With Sdi Engines

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:) I change mine every year,,I wonder if that new battery company makes them, im sure theres better ones out there.:twocents:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So where are you guys riding Saturday,We are heading to Clemina to play around with the wifes new ride!If your going to be up there we will watch for ya!
catmando!

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I think were riding Climina today and hooking up with Tekim and group...maybe. Tomorrow we may ride in McBride or in Allen. Not sure yet.
So where are you guys riding Saturday,We are heading to Clemina to play around with the wifes new ride!If your going to be up there we will watch for ya!
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
P.s. Those Batteries Will Cause All Kinds Of Driveability Problems With Sdi Engines

I'm gonna pick up a spare battery, and a couple of spare relays. I think you guys just missed each other while Ric was in Mexico. So you planned a weekend of hottubbing, and disguised it as a "sleddin" trip.:drink4:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a spare in my trailer! To bad a guy doesn't have an s&m t-shirt with his log in name so we know who everyone is. I just rode miledge and it was incredible...bring your scuba gear :D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you there on the scuba gear NUTZ...We rode Foam out by Blue River today and I can say SHEESH... Never rode in that much powder coming over the hood before till today. Weather was foggy and light snow all day so pretty much stayed in the trees.....literally all day. How can those darn trees jump in the way so damn fast....lol. Safe riding everyone

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here are a couple of photos

Attachments

• IMG_8804_1.jpg
    IMG_8804_1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_8809_1.jpg
    IMG_8809_1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_8812_1.jpg
    IMG_8812_1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_8817_1.jpg
    IMG_8817_1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 190

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
agh..darn..everone is havin fun out my back door sledding while mines still in the shop looking for a chain case bearing...lol...hope u guys are having fun

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have called me, I would have lent you one out of my wifes sled.:D:D Don't be shy.:nono:

Top Bottom