S & M Courier Service

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm doing Cold Lake to Fernie and back Feb 5 & 11th with a 24ft enclosed with two sleds. Plenty of room if anyone needs something hauler along the way.

Reactions: RXN

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Looking to get an avy bag to Edmonton area. Various ways this could work; Sicamous/Revy to Fernie before the 11th or 15th of February for the above two to be able to take on to the Edmonton area or someone from the Kamloops area to Valemount and I am sure there would be someone who would take it back to Edmonton. Thanks and some refreshments would be included.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary to Edmonton Feb. 15 empty service van. Returning on the 18th small econobox.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Re: S & M Courier Service

Hey Doug we will be back in revy this Thursday till Monday if you can get it to revy we can take back to Edmonton/stony plain area
Let me know

This site is amazing! Perfect and it will be hard if not impossible to get that avy bag closer the buyer. I will PM the details.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody out there be able too pick up a sled and bring too Edmonton from 100 mile House ??

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody out there be able too pick up a sled and bring too Edmonton from 100 mile House ??
Read your post backwards Lyle. I'm going the opposite direction. If you can get it to Valemount for that weekend though, I'll get it the rest of the way.

Reactions: RXN

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Read your post backwards Lyle. I'm going the opposite direction. If you can get it to Valemount for that weekend though, I'll get it the rest of the way.

Sent you pm, thinking that’s a little out of the way from cold lake lol

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

first weekend of March I’ll be heading to Kelowna and back.

Could ride/meet you in mcbride possibly weekend of the 13th?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Calgary coming up to Edm that can pick up a set of bike stands...case of beer if ya do. Stands are in the Saddletown NE area but could also be brought to Country Hills area.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S & M Courier Service

I’ll be there on Monday night. Pm me info and I’ll pick them up. I’ll be staying at the Hilton in St. Albert.

Top Bottom