Thankyou Martin Motorsports Service Dept - West End

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have also had great service at martins west end, i dont think rons sled would be treated any different than anybodys elses. they seems to have a great service department and parts department

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are great too talk too , damn parts don’t fit though!

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for those that say service is better only when your a sponsored rider or ron because of snow and mud, i was riding a couple weeks ago and the elec starter acted up on my gen 4 sled, the starter drive would kick out, it only acted up the one time but did it 4 times at the time. i contacted martins and told them but also told them that if it acts up again where it will do it for them i would bring it in. today i received a call from martins service department asking if it has acted up again, also telling me that if it has i could bring in. i am just a regular rider who is not sponsored so for anybody who thinks martins gives better care to certain riders that is not what i see or have witnessed. how many people can honestly say they get phone calls checking on how sled is doing and if it needs to come in for warranty

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for those that say service is better only when your a sponsored rider or ron because of snow and mud, i was riding a couple weeks ago and the elec starter acted up on my gen 4 sled, the starter drive would kick out, it only acted up the one time but did it 4 times at the time. i contacted martins and told them but also told them that if it acts up again where it will do it for them i would bring it in. today i received a call from martins service department asking if it has acted up again, also telling me that if it has i could bring in. i am just a regular rider who is not sponsored so for anybody who thinks martins gives better care to certain riders that is not what i see or have witnessed. how many people can honestly say they get phone calls checking on how sled is doing and if it needs to come in for warranty

Glad they got you all fixed up.

I love hearing good sties of local dealers....no matter the brand. Dealers like Martin's & BOS Motorsports and others set the bar for customer service for others to follow. You want return customers, or to build your customer base....take care of that guy in your doorway requesting help....

Top Bottom