Road Rage Truck Driver

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is when he pulled left to go around the guy broke down on the shoulder he cut the other guy off.

Pulling into the passing lane when passing a stopped vehicle on the right is the law in most states in the US. I wish Canada would make it law. I see so many people just stay in the right lane when passing someone who is trying to work on their vehicle and that is dangerous.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulling into the passing lane when passing a stopped vehicle on the right is the law in most states in the US. I wish Canada would make it law. I see so many people just stay in the right lane when passing someone who is trying to work on their vehicle and that is dangerous.
As of last week it's law in BC now. Move over and slow down for any vehicle on the side of the road with flashing lights.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

come to saskatoon, the rubbernecking is rediculous. they come to a stop beside police and accidents. its 60 km/h passing construction and cops with lights on. speeding by is dangerous for the workers, slowing right down is dangerous for the rest of us. so many accidents here cause people are tail gating to lane block. god i hate saskatoon.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
come to saskatoon, the rubbernecking is rediculous. they come to a stop beside police and accidents. its 60 km/h passing construction and cops with lights on. speeding by is dangerous for the workers, slowing right down is dangerous for the rest of us. so many accidents here cause people are tail gating to lane block. god i hate saskatoon.

It's not just Stoon dude. Trust me!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big difference between "stopped vehicle on the right" and "someone who is trying to work on their vehicle." If you are suggesting it be a law that we have to move over the left lane for every parked vehicle in the shoulder I will disagree.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That be for tow trucks, work crews, cops, ambulances and the like, not broken down heavy trucks and passenger vehicles.

As of last week it's law in BC now. Move over and slow down for any vehicle on the side of the road with flashing lights.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That be for tow trucks, work crews, cops, ambulances and the like, not broken down heavy trucks and passenger vehicles.
The way I heard it on the news was any vehicle pulled over with flashing lights of any colour. I inferred that to include four way flashers but I haven't actually read the legislature.

The old law was for emergency vehicles.

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Where did the video go? Says it is gone when I click on it. How can I pass my judgement without watching the video!! Haha.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did the video go? Says it is gone when I click on it. How can I pass my judgement without watching the video!! Haha.

maybe the rig was driven by a vendor who may see this site......so then the mods pulled it.....that's their policy.....no body gets their feelers hurt...nobody can say nottin bad about a vendor.....everyone gets a participation ribbon....:rolleyes:

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe the rig was driven by a vendor who may see this site......so then the mods pulled it.....that's their policy.....no body gets their feelers hurt...nobody can say nottin bad about a vendor.....everyone gets a participation ribbon....:rolleyes:

Now that's funny ,I don't care who you are.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Normally you can see if someone has their hood up or changing a flat tire. I think it would be just plain old curteous to move over. Being as there are so many ignorant pricks around these days it should be law.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Normally you can see if someone has their hood up or changing a flat tire. I think it would be just plain old curteous to move over. Being as there are so many ignorant pricks around these days it should be law.

Pull off the dam road then wtf
With the trucks flying down the road at mach chicken, and hugging the center line, pull over to the right as far as you can. I've seen clowns almost on the center of the road, under truck with legs out in the road. Wtf is wrong with people. No blinkers, no safety warnings, doors open. There ot to be a law

Last edited:
Top Bottom