Ride to nowhere

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Starting our unknown ride at Fox Creek on March 14 and 15. Reason it is called to nowhere is because we dont know where we are going. We will just go riding west towards where I go hunting in the fall. I`m sure to find snow and lots of trails.
Staying at Foxwood Inn in Fox Creek. Cost 125.00 a night.
If interested please respond to this post. Need to know how many rooms by the weekend at the latest
Thanks your guide Sledderglen

PS I get lost easy. Remember last time we did this to Slave Lake from Swan Hills out of gas, 11 hrs later we made it.

I`m heading out Friday night

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im in too,just need a room for Saturday though!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When do they run out,A what the heck,I will come see you ric,dosnt hurt to double up eh!
catmando!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i think i might come that way too sounds like a good time to go glen shoot me a pm with the details of what i need. sounds like it might have its kodak moments

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
throw me some details..what time do you expect to start..determines when we go to fox creek..never been b4 ..how many kms from edmonton?..bring a trail fire lunch?....we should send a news letter to the snowangels members as not everyone in the club goes on snowandmud...lets get the word out!:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
throw me some details..what time do you expect to start..determines when we go to fox creek..never been b4 ..how many kms from edmonton?..bring a trail fire lunch?....we should send a news letter to the snowangels members as not everyone in the club goes on snowandmud...lets get the word out!:beer:

Glen wanted to know by last weekend so he could check on rooms,It is roughly 2.5 hrs from Edmonton.Would be good to bring food,dont think Glens xp has that much storage LOL!I assume driving that far it will be full day rides.Need a meeting place like a coffee shop for around 9am or 10!
How we doing Glen
Lyle

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could we make the ride to nowhere a day trip? room$ dog sitter$ $200.00 fuel..a day trip could be just as fun imo and a lot cheaper..:beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No where close to town to get really AWAY from IT. We need to get away from town. Anything else is just a day trip close to home. Club wanted a Ride to nowhere JMHO

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think atwo day trip is awsome,never been to Fox Creek sledding and gives a guy a chance to check it out.Im relly looking forward to it.
Thanks Glen for putting it together!
catmando!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on Fort Sak club members get on this thing! I was asked to put a trip together now put your names down please
Catmandoo and Rusty,Gforce and Mach Z Myself and wendy will be there I think

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mail this info out ..not all snowangels are s&m members..i know i cant believe it either.:beer:

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey glen do want us to phone the hotel or you have them reserve for us for saturday night .

Top Bottom