Reaction score
Snows good Consistent cold temps and a lot of sun this week
0fbcdbf6d4e7f392e580608bb9580833.jpg

ce06368aeaa877bdcf4d914a019b1236.jpg

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
As far a I know yes.

But I would think that health canada, etc and those types of people will monitor.

If I was a hotel/motel owner I would have a documented cleaning, de sanitizing procedure in place and being implemented to ensure I was not shut down.

God, sounds like I am back working as a safety consultant and not retired.....lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw that to today. Good time for it to happen for them as peeps will start winding down sledding as the snow goes up the mountain.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I'm ok with mid week riders pissing off now, it's spring time lol

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the second climb "McLarens Mile"?

I think the second climb in the video was the chute right next to Mustang in turtle. The third climb is Monster I think that's the one you're referring to Ken. It looks tighter than usual because of the wind over the weekend put some weird wind lips in it. The 6th climb is also monster from the bottom and you can see he zig zags all the way up it.

Nice pulls Josh! I thought for a second you were going to turn right into the arm on the pull up monster!

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the second climb in the video was the chute right next to Mustang in turtle. The third climb is Monster I think that's the one you're referring to Ken. It looks tighter than usual because of the wind over the weekend put some weird wind lips in it. The 6th climb is also monster from the bottom and you can see he zig zags all the way up it.

Nice pulls Josh! I thought for a second you were going to turn right into the arm on the pull up monster!

I thought about it! I wish I would have went over to boulder earlier so I had more time, I thought there would be a track up every chute in the place but I didn't see one. Could have spent more time there for sure, put a line in the gash and the arm. I think it was 3 before I got over there and still wanted to drive home yet. Snow was different seemed loose and soft till you committed then it got good traction till you hit some wind lips.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
FOR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AND THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND RIDERS, REVELSTOKE SNOWMOBILE CLUB HAS CLOSED ALL OPERATIONS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON
THE TRAILS WILL NOT BE GROOMED ON BOULDER AND FRISBY EFFECTIVE MARCH 18, 2020
PLEASE LIMIT USE OF THE BOULDER AND FRISBY CABINS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF EMERGENCIES
http://revelstokesnowmobileclub.com/closed-for-the-season/

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can see maybe closing the cabins to emergency use and closing the welcome center. I don't think the virus will be a threat on top of Sugar Bowl. The threat is maybe more for peeps coming to Revy to ride and stay at hotels and eat at restraunts?

Top Bottom