2020-2021 Revelstoke Area Updates

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Also bringing up 4 place enclosed trailer and wondering where parking is going to be
From what I saw, you can park in either lot. Both will have gravel/dirt until you get to the snow. When we were there, it wasn't busy on the first day (only 9 vehicles in the lot closest to the kiosk) and we used the "groomer trail/road" to load. That lot was very wet and muddy. The top lot by the Visitor Center was dry and we used that on the second day. Parked close and used the "groomer trail/road" right down to the kiosk. We were quick and considerate of any action around the Visitor Center and moved the trucks out of the way as soon as we unloaded.

Whether we did the right thing or not, I don't know. Nobody complained and I don't think we interfered with operations. Saying that, there were only 4 trucks in the upper lot so not a big problem.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
From what I saw, you can park in either lot. Both will have gravel/dirt until you get to the snow. When we were there, it wasn't busy on the first day (only 9 vehicles in the lot closest to the kiosk) and we used the "groomer trail/road" to load. That lot was very wet and muddy. The top lot by the Visitor Center was dry and we used that on the second day. Parked close and used the "groomer trail/road" right down to the kiosk. We were quick and considerate of any action around the Visitor Center and moved the trucks out of the way as soon as we unloaded.

That is fine what you did.
We have been backing trailers and decks to the groomer road and unloading and loading in the back lot by the pay booth.

Use the bank etc. No one wants to ride dirt.

Snow has set up lots....Spring riding. Bottom trail will hopld for awhile yet.
Depends also when the club decides to plow it off to the 3km parking lot.

Normally Frisby is good trail from the lot for a longer period of time.

Any one coming this weekend may be in for a treat to one last storm system starting Thursday....

I your coming, get up there early for the POW snow because usually by noonish she turns to smashed potatoes..

Last edited by a moderator:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
That video was awesone Doug.

Love the real music......

That Ken fellow is bigger in real life.....

I will definately take u guys on a tour of Boulder...... Wish I knew u were there, could have blown off one of the guiding trips for a tour for the day....

Next time.....

Your lunches look almost as good as mine.....LOL...

Had some lobster the daughter sent out from Halifax......Boys were jelous eating there pizza pops and subs...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video was awesone Doug.

Love the real music......

That Ken fellow is bigger in real life.....

I will definately take u guys on a tour of Boulder...... Wish I knew u were there, could have blown off one of the guiding trips for a tour for the day....

Next time.....

Your lunches look almost as good as mine.....LOL...

Had some lobster the daughter sent out from Halifax......Boys were jelous eating there pizza pops and subs...
Yes Richard. We both look like we have wives that are good cooks! Like my buddy says....just gotta ride light.;):beer::beer:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Important: Boulder Operational Update
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The difficult decision has been made to plow the main Boulder road to the 3km junction.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]• Boulder main entrance will be closed from Tuesday, March 16 to Thursday, March 18. All snowmobile traffic will be redirected to Frisby or West Entrance.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]• We will no longer be parking at the main parking lot. Limited parking will be available at the 3 km junction. Parking staff will be available to assist.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Streeter Street trail, Frisby-Boulder connector, is now closed.
[/FONT]

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Important: Boulder Operational Update

The difficult decision has been made to plow the main Boulder road to the 3km junction.

• Boulder main entrance will be closed from Tuesday, March 16 to Thursday, March 18. All snowmobile traffic will be redirected to Frisby or West Entrance.

• We will no longer be parking at the main parking lot. Limited parking will be available at the 3 km junction. Parking staff will be available to assist.

Streeter Street trail, Frisby-Boulder connector, is now closed.
Yeah what we saw Thursday how fast it was deteriorating and the warm temps and sun forecasted I didn't figure it would last to this coming weekend. Great snow up top but just to warm a winter in a lot of places this year.

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That bad hey. We were there last weekend and it was pretty bare between Boulder and frisby. Have a room booked to ride on the 30th, hope we still can at this rate!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a small gravel pit at km 3 junction. Have seen 4 place bumper pulls parked in there. Have to get there early.
come late giVe everybody the BLoCKkK Pass .. lmao jusT kidding keep driving till ya get stuck on the kirkup lots of parking past the bridge .. 4wheeL LowWW !!! puT those DeckKKs and those 100,000 thousand truckKs to worKKKK !!!

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back yesterday.. decent snow last 24 hrs.. we did a Saturday night drive to the cabin and Super Bowl.. had about a foot of fresh.. hard pac under

thanks to the groomer for baring my sled ramp when we got back at 1 am.. lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back yesterday.. decent snow last 24 hrs.. we did a Saturday night drive to the cabin and Super Bowl.. had about a foot of fresh.. hard pac under

thanks to the groomer for baring my sled ramp when we got back at 1 am.. lol
baring?

Top Bottom