Rev XP Right Hand Panel - Black

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I just got off the phone with the parts department at Martin Eq (West End) and the guy informed me that the black right hand panel that I ordered 2 weeks ago will not be shipping from BRP until Feb 4!!!!! I absolutely need this panel before the S&M Mania trip and was wondering if anyone would have some phone numbers of dealers in Alberta that I might be able to contact to see if they have one. I have already tried Martin on the south side and plan to contact Wetaskiwin Motorsports and Riverside. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Part# 517304029 119.99 Panel - RH - Black

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I just got off the phone with the parts department at Martin Eq (West End) and the guy informed me that the black right hand panel that I ordered 2 weeks ago will not be shipping from BRP until Feb 4!!!!! I absolutely need this panel before the S&M Mania trip and was wondering if anyone would have some phone numbers of dealers in Alberta that I might be able to contact to see if they have one. I have already tried Martin on the south side and plan to contact Wetaskiwin Motorsports and Riverside. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Part# 517304029 119.99 Panel - RH - Black

Was on the phone with Turples they have one, I put my name to hold it for ya .If ya want it let me know, PM me!

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grassland sales there number is 780-525-5820. Talk to corey see if he has anything. Try power merchants in st.paul or Rec Tech in Lloydminster. I don't know the numbers off hand but 411 works awesome! Good Luck!

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found it at Riverside... LAST ONE!!!!
Wetaskiwin Motorsports didn't have one.
Couldn't get through to the parts dept at Martin South Side.

Looks like I will be going for a drive after work.

Here is a pic of the sled minus the rh panel and windshield due to mount being backordered as well.

Attachments

• P1110301.jpg
    P1110301.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 28

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for your quick responses. I was not expecting anything that quick.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try gibbons motor toys and talk to tamera she should be able to help you out she is great.

Top Bottom