Small Bobcat/skid steer job

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a small job available for any Bobcat/skidsteer operators looking for work. Thought I would throw it out here first.

Job is on the West end of Edmonton. Mound of dirt, rock and a few small bushes in the corner of the yard that we want removed and the ground leveled. Rough guess is 15 yards that will need the hauled away...bin, dump truck, dump trailer will be needed as well. 2 fence panels will be removed for access from the back alley. Machine has to be able to fit between the fence posts. Pretty straight shot to the mound from the alley.

Once ground is leveled we want a shed dragged from one part of the yard to the new spot. Shed is on skids.

Pictures of the mound and shed below.

Not a complicated or big job. I do have caveats though.....you take pride in your work (no hacks!), there are other trees, fences and a garage in the area. Minimal yard damage! Honest, reliable and will not show up and hand me an inflated quote. That just wastes both our time. Not trying to be an azzhat, just seen some ****e and like working with good people who take pride in what they do.

Still interested? Send PM's for my phone number, or to provide contact names/numbers of operators.

Thanks.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could look after this for you, we have a few machines. CAT 247b3 track machine, $100/hr. Won't tear your property up like wheel machines, very little ground pressure. We can also haul away material and dispose. $250/load 8-9yards.

APS Landscaping Inc if you want to google for company info and reviews.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not in your area and as boost says wish I was closer. Make sure to shop it around. Equipment rates in Alberta are dropping and for a bobcat you should definitely not be paying more then $85/hour.

Top Bottom