Renegade 1000 rear end

Boots-Paul

Reaction score
Hey guys new here and was wondering if theres anyone having the same [FONT=arial, sans-serif]problem[/FONT]. I have 500km on my Reny 1000 and i'm on my second rear end & just to let ya know that running smaller tires and letting off the throttle is not an option:eek:. Is there any beefed up parts on the market?

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sounds like your pushing the cover away and then the teeth skip. Arctic cats have that problem. Fix is a billet diff cover and a brace.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on my third on my Outty 1k. It seems like the lash is set up wrong right from factory is what some guys have been seeing

Sent from my iPhone using 2

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should check out this link: www.polaris.com/en-ca/careers

...you already work for Polaris, you may as well get paid for it!
U should add, ray and larry to that list deano

Cycle works takes trades.......
Well at least it's warranty there Neville

If it was a po po the warranty is just not there, or they cop there way out of it as abuse..
The can ham has so much power it can strip the ring and pinion.... Let's see a po po do it?? With out boost that is

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what ya say now tex, I have refrained from saying anything on this thread till now, i also don't recall saying anything about how good a polaris is. Other than i'm happy with the ranger and it works for me.
I feel the op pain, Hope he gets warranty, and this is not the first one to explode, Check a few can am sights, Maybe u need to do some research before posting

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused::confused: You got me there Tex ........I only wish Popo`s could melt rear diffs like the new CA`s...........
One can only dream,i guess.......

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you must have done some backreading there tex, so your saying can ams are overheating? where did you find this tidbit of info? and that riding a polaris is cool!!! lol.
?:theCabin:
No no

In reference to Nevilles melting diffs

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No no

In reference to Nevilles melting diffs

so which is it, your cool riding a Polaris or canams are running hot?

we experience this phenom last weekend, a can-am quad was overheating all along the trail, cleaned the rad several times, just kept overheating, then kept going into limp mode. really sucked. may have been a loose wire or connector, taped it up and ran fine till next puddle. yes your right it was hot. lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Popo has the fastest sxs s.
The fastest sport 4y4 .
The fastest utility 4x4 quad .
The fasted trail sxs ,

ALL have the
Most power in their class.....
A FACT.......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Popo has the fastest sxs s.
The fastest sport 4y4 .
The fastest utility 4x4 quad .
The fasted trail sxs ,

ALL have the
Most power in their class.....
A FACT.......

holy crap batman, if that is so, why in the last month have i been told i'm painfully slow, ride a boring machine, machine will be in shop more than i will ride it, that i am not a real man, and i can't ride. i can honestly say i ride mine more than some who spend most of there time cleaning and polishing and beotching.

i hope BRP warranties the rear end for boots paul

Last edited:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There straight cut gears, the backlash seems to be set poorly on them from factory. In my opinion there a poor setup. My brother and I both put diffs in at 2000 km on outlander 1000s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in a rush to have units fixed for a trip on both of them. We just rebuilt ourselves in the shop.

Top Bottom