Remember when.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the first year in a long time I haven’t donated to snow mo days. Not all people are doing good. My sales are down 60% from last year. I guarantee you when the VAX discriminatory businesses called me back I’m not working for them unless its to make bank. I will never support anyone who discriminated. I will never eat a restaurant again. I will never go to a mall again. I will never respect my Mom and half my family again. But I will definitely support the Alberta Beach snowmobile club I’m really hope I can afford to for many years to come
That makes 2 of us , the family and not supporting chit places of business

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember the days of the suds and buds ( good times )

Remember the days when Mike many numbers was a douche bag ( wait still the same old ) , lmfao jk Mikey

Remember the days when the site wasn't broken, oh wait nope

Remember the days of powderslut and gbca gangs lol

I agree tyler, when snow and mud was about snow and mud

But the hole world has gone to chit in a big vac truck

Will it come back , time will tell

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It’s good for tech talk and troubleshooting. Same as snowest.
Yes, I got a lot of info from DooTalk over the years. Then I found that I was switching back and forth; DooTalk for technical and S&M for conditions. When the XM's came out, there wasn't near the need for the technical talk and I pretty much vacated DooTalk.
I was never a big fan of Snowest but I noticed in my mail a few weeks ago Christopher was wanting me back. Surprised he is still having in there.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey TG, getting back on topic I hear there is the Swan Hills rally tomorrow, will try to get myself and a couple others from WNR to come for a ride, may see you there?

I have gone to this event many times, but haven't been in a few years, hope there is some good snow, have very fond memories of the Goose Tower area!!

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey TylerG,
Just thought I would throw my 0.02 into this thread. I used to be on here all the time, bantering with the GBCA about putting a sled deck on a half ton, etc. It was a great way to kill an hour. I went to a few events like the suds night in Calgary, and even knew people when I would go and ride in the mountains.

Pretty sad, but now I just come here every few months to see what the current conservative view is. People just talking ch!t about the NDP and Trudeau. The vocal political people on here have turned a lot of the site.

Reactions: RGM

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So people cannot just ignore the political stuff, like i ignore the doo and cat stuff?? 😁 Didnt realise it was that hard.
The issue is that even the threads that start out as good threads somehow are getting turned political or pandemic related. So we're working on a solution

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a Snowester for decades. Went on the first annual Canadian Forum ride in Revy in 2011 or maybe it was 2012. Met Christopher and was the first and last time I rode with d8grandpa. I didn't realize S&M was a local too me forum or I would have been on here long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom