Remember when.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a sled in over 10 years. Maybe someone needs to donate me one and then I can be more active in the sled forums? Has to be a Doo though, I have standards.....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda feel what you get out of the forum is what you put into the forum. I would like to see more Motorsports threads and I try to share my experiences so others share there’s. But I don’t mind the other stuff. Learn something new here every day. I post stuff on here I would never on IG. More fun conversation wise on S&M.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I kinda feel what you get out of the forum is what you put into the forum. I would like to see more Motorsports threads and I try to share my experiences so others share there’s. But I don’t mind the other stuff. Learn something new here every day. I post stuff on here I would never on IG. More fun conversation wise on S&M.
Great minds think alike Curtis. I'll add the rest before someone else does......................fools seldom differ.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I love following your builds Niner, the big a$$ barns and your sleds!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great minds think alike Curtis. I'll add the rest before someone else does......................fools seldom differ.
It took me awhile to learn how to internet though. I’ll never forget when you called me out on a thread. You called me a hater. It struck a nerve and I knew I was in the wrong. So I tried to be better and be a better member. Life is full of lessons and I learn lots on here.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I feel old when people say social media that isn't FB. I'm like how do you instagram or twitter? I don't do those things..... They seem so odd as social media.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It took me awhile to learn how to internet though. I’ll never forget when you called me out on a thread. You called me a hater. It struck a nerve and I knew I was in the wrong. So I tried to be better and be a better member. Life is full of lessons and I learn lots on here.
Oops. What did I call you out on? I don't remember. Must be old age and the start of dementia.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing is for certain, regardless of the banter, the opinions, arguments and the pot stirring.
This site has given me the opportunity to meet, ride, and talk with some incredible individuals.

For that, I do thank you Ron, and it’s founding members.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to be a pretty easy problem to solve, make a politics sub section for this content, maybe even make it a user selectable section like the tailgate chat or covid sections, and have a zero-tolerance policy for political discussion in other sections. I'd be a supporter of such a policy.

I don't mind the threads on world events, or other topics, it does get tiring sometimes reading the same old alt-right conspiracy theories, but that's impossible to regulate and still have open dialogue among members.

I think the change in dialogue is also representative of the changing demographic of this forum. I joined when I was barely 20, with more money than brains, and had the money and time to dedicate to owning the newest and greatest toys and could actively engage with others doing the same. Since that time I've become a homeowner, a husband, and a father, as such our priorities have changed. Most younger people don't seek out forums anymore, most head to FB, Instagram, ticktok, or reddit, and the "new blood" coming in to the forum seems pretty limited, and it seems rare to see a new user make it to100 posts, unless they are here to add to the political rederick.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Times change, as do priorities. Hard to worry about little problems when we have much bigger ones. Probably go for a ride this weekend, hope i dont blow a belt .

Great. My old friend BILTIT. Trying to ruin a thread about how the whole site isn’t the same because delusional, schizophrenic, whack jobs like him can’t help but spread doom and gloom every chance they get. Maybe there aren’t “bigger problems” then there was before. Maybe they’re just in your little schizophrenic mind? Ever thought of that?

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great. My old friend BILTIT. Trying to ruin a thread about how the whole site isn’t the same because delusional, schizophrenic, whack jobs like him can’t help but spread doom and gloom every chance they get. Maybe there aren’t “bigger problems” then there was before. Maybe they’re just in your little schizophrenic mind? Ever thought of that?
Maybe he posts that Qanon crap but all the doom and gloom is from the left and media,climate crisis world is over in 10 years!!! We all going to die worst pandemic in modern history!!! Must vaxx now!!! White supremacy is everywhere!!!! Truckers are going to kill us!!!!! Honk honk is Hitler!!! T
Liberalism is a mental illness.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
and another PRIME example of the a "fun" thread meant to draw people back to the ways of "old snowandmud" gets derailed by nitwits who give no chits about anything other than pandemic news and other worldly crap.....

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and another PRIME example of the a "fun" thread meant to draw people back to the ways of "old snowandmud" gets derailed by nitwits who give no chits about anything other than pandemic news and other worldly crap.....
How do you plan to get back to this old world that has been taken from us,cause I’d sure like to get back to it too?

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I have airbags on my half ton do I still need a brake controller for my trailer?

..just teasing ya bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom