Remember when.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the first year in a long time I haven’t donated to snow mo days. Not all people are doing good. My sales are down 60% from last year. I guarantee you when the VAX discriminatory businesses called me back I’m not working for them unless its to make 🏦 bank. I will never support anyone who discriminated. I will never eat a restaurant again. I will never go to a mall again. I will never respect my Mom and half my family again. But I will definitely support the Alberta Beach snowmobile club I’m really hope I can afford to for many years to come
and yet, unfortunately, sno mo days had the brakes pumped on it HARD!!!!!!! hopefully we can still pull off our rally on March 12, hoping for a really good "spring" dump of snow between now and then.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You brought up a very good point TG... I usually visit this site to get away from my stresses in life, I normally try to skip the bullch!t political views and look at what is new in the sled and atv market how they breakdown and what conditions are like around areas that I either visit or dream to visit. Our WNR group isn't as crazy as 10 years ago, some of us are getting old...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You brought up a very good point TG... I usually visit this site to get away from my stresses in life, I normally try to skip the bullch!t political views and look at what is new in the sled and atv market how they breakdown and what conditions are like around areas that I either visit or dream to visit. Our WNR group isn't as crazy as 10 years ago, some of us are getting old...
It's not that we are getting old (IMHO), it is just a fact that there is not the same amount of excitement/inquizzativeness about the Snow and Mud threads as there used to be. We used to talk about FB taking a lot of the cream from our pages and people using that platform but I think now, other than the couple of handfuls of peeps that are on here continuously, we have lost a lot of interaction and discussion about the Snow and Mud topics.

It is sad but that is evolution. I guess as active remaining members, we have to make a point to keep the original theme on-going.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It's not that we are getting old (IMHO), it is just a fact that there is not the same amount of excitement/inquizzativeness about the Snow and Mud threads as there used to be. We used to talk about FB taking a lot of the cream from our pages and people using that platform but I think now, other than the couple of handfuls of peeps that are on here continuously, we have lost a lot of interaction and discussion about the Snow and Mud topics.

It is sad but that is evolution. I guess as active remaining members, we have to make a point to keep the original theme on-going.
This is the point I'm trying to get at. The world is so focused on the goings on in politics and the "news" that the focus of our toys and the joy they bring us has gone away.

Might be time to ask for some advice on concrete......

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I miss this place the way it was 5 years ago. Almost no new people join the board as they are all in FB or IG groups. Conditions threads rarely have any info posted, tech is all but gone. I miss the banter and the exploits of some of the members such as the WNR's and GBCA.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I miss this place the way it was 5 years ago. Almost no new people join the board as they are all in FB or IG groups. Conditions threads rarely have any info posted, tech is all but gone. I miss the banter and the exploits of some of the members such as the WNR's and GBCA.
People are scared to post photos because the Gestapo will find out you might’ve talk to other people lol Internet silence from most everyone I know in order to protect their jobs

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
People are scared to post photos because the Gestapo will find out you might’ve talk to other people lol Internet silence from most everyone I know in order to protect their jobs
Also, scared to post many back country pictures for fear of reprisals from CO's, etc.. regarding sensitive areas, closures, tenures, etc..

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup I do.ive been a member for 13 years, back then it was definitely more about riding and it was more light hearted,wednesday night ride gang . Boggers tribe can't remember the name. Maxwell was just starting to preach ski doo and tree riding , the freaks rainbow triple was the hot topic and made for some good laughs .I actually got out the sled more then 3 times a year , the good old day.
I DIDNT know the FREAK rode a TRIPLE PIPE TRIPLE...........

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the point I'm trying to get at. The world is so focused on the goings on in politics and the "news" that the focus of our toys and the joy they bring us has gone away.

Make the shoes big, you can always fill in around the socks with grout.......

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Big deep holes that get filled with concrete are good places to get rid of bodies, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom