red deer suds buds campouts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok pecos ... U have a decision on drunk # 4 now. It's between nevel and ray.

Both were omg loud , starting Larry quad with out the cap on at 4 am, the list goes on.

But I would put my vote in for ray.

sent from my htc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like arff is tuning his liver up for the s@m jamboree. looks like he may be in shape saw, the sun this morning, and had sore hair. 2 beers and he's ready to go again, neville the devil showed up last night and was performing, how does nancy survive. hehe, ah ya she was just as bad. friggin older crowd get's er done again hehe.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ray was going to buy new tires until val drank his tire budget last night, now he's thinkin he may have enough left for an old used bald tire, with duct tape patches.. hehe

seems like a lot of sore hair here this am.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need duct tape to fix the rim. Who needs a tire. Run it in the rim.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone help , my head won't fit through the trailer door .....
The only time a Poolaris guy ever hears the term "lightweight"....when it comes to describing their drinking abilities. HAHAHAHAHA

Pecos and I are holding up the RD Suds Buds BC Chapter....holy hell the booze is evaporating here.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never new it was hummanly possible for someone to be able to consume so much alcohol in such a short period of time, the seneios are animals, god help the jamboree crowd, there will not be enough left for the rest of you. the man packs it in iv solution bags, and has it on a drip line, man i never seen that before. and the guy considers himself a lounge act comparable to dean martin and gang.

best advice i can give bring ear plugs and start filling your empty whisky jugs with coloured water and just leave them out for arff, he wont know the diff and will thus leave your booze for you to drink.

what a freakin animal, may just fit in.
icon7.gif

Top Bottom