Red Deer Suds Buds campout

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so whos going to be out for the 27th weekend ????????? might come out that weekend and leave our trailer for the long weekend at the 16 -11 site...

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
storm1972 and I will be out for sure !!!! Sounds like a fun filled weekend !!!! Will be nice to meet a few more folks from S&M;)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear................ It was a blast last weekend.... Plus its real easy to get to too boot.....

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm I might have to make the treck down there to ride for the weekend instead of upto whitecourt, sounds like you guys had a blast on the last one

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its staight forward.... its just off of highway 54 .... no gravel ect.... 12 km past the clearwater store [ which is west of caroline ] .... where u turned off highway 22 to go to southfork u just keep going till ya hit highway54 and the clearwater store.... turn right and go 12km and we are lh off the highway [ i'm sure larry will have a sign made ] ..... can't miss it realy

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are on the search for a babysitter! So far....no luck! :rant:The one that usually comes camping wont be here.

Besides that issue.....we are planning on heading out as soon as my quad is rebuilt!!! HA! Maybe the 29th?? Who knows....its all up to Captain Jack! :bow:

Is the location set then? Same spot? I have friends that are going to be at Outwest Campground so trying to decide.....hookups or no hookups. We have all seen how much water I would need at the end of the day to get rid of mud in "places"! I could cross my fingers that Tay is warm enough to bath in I guess. Hehe

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so whos going to be out for the 27th weekend ????????? might come out that weekend and leave our trailer for the long weekend at the 16 -11 site...

I am thinking of coming out on the 26th and staying the week and weekend..Just have to go to work 2 days..
Will confirm after I tell Val.:rolleyes:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are on the search for a babysitter! So far....no luck! :rant:The one that usually comes camping wont be here.

Besides that issue.....we are planning on heading out as soon as my quad is rebuilt!!! HA! Maybe the 29th?? Who knows....its all up to Captain Jack! :bow:

Is the location set then? Same spot? I have friends that are going to be at Outwest Campground so trying to decide.....hookups or no hookups. We have all seen how much water I would need at the end of the day to get rid of mud in "places"! I could cross my fingers that Tay is warm enough to bath in I guess. Hehe

i didn't think u could wash that dirty girl off.................................... larry could try to lick it off tho.... plus larry has an outside shower and lots of wa wa

Last edited:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The daughter (Delaney ) and I had a great time !!!! Even made it through the nasty storm on monday . now back to work for four days and off to cutoff creek for 10 .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man i'd pay to see that ray. shheeet you'd be drawn and quartered. man that is a gooder, i thought i shot alot of BS. hehe

$5 ray don't last the first round with val.

Last edited:
Top Bottom