red deer suds buds campouts

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't treat my new can am like that.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am on the look out for mud down here .....no luck yet..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 79

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for the record on the above said Praire creek spot.... I recall pulling in right behind Ray , and was told "this is our spot" that's after I was levelled unpacked ect and was pulled up to the point my fkn radiator on the truck was parked in Rays garage, my friends in thier trailer parked in front of Ray off by thier own sort of because they are kind of private and didn't know anyone. Perhaps before spewing verbal diarea like that get the facts straight, it's crown land for one, their was more then enough room there to fit more people, Jesus my dads trailer is like 10' it takes up soooo much room it's crazy. If you think that I should have packed all my **** back up , re-maneuvered the old 42 ft fifth around to allow you to have " your spot" , and yes I checked your name is engraved in the grass beside the creek , you really do need to have that marble inside there checked out.
Long live the adventures of the suds crew.... Signed sincerely STORM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for the record on the above said Praire creek spot.... I recall pulling in right behind Ray , and was told "this is our spot" that's after I was levelled unpacked ect and was pulled up to the point my fkn radiator on the truck was parked in Rays garage, my friends in thier trailer parked in front of Ray off by thier own sort of because they are kind of private and didn't know anyone. Perhaps before spewing verbal diarea like that get the facts straight, it's crown land for one, their was more then enough room there to fit more people, Jesus my dads trailer is like 10' it takes up soooo much room it's crazy. If you think that I should have packed all my **** back up , re-maneuvered the old 42 ft fifth around to allow you to have " your spot" , and yes I checked your name is engraved in the grass beside the creek , you really do need to have that marble inside there checked out.
Long live the adventures of the suds crew.... Signed sincerely STORM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well like I said Bob, a few weeks before we had a number of units coming, with sizes ect

Had a plan kind of laid out as some had big units and small units

With the neufie group beside there was only so much room there

Ray told me u were coming which Was just fine, and new we had to sort - persay and u had allready parked ect

But the room u took up lost at least one spot in the corner, which still was fine, we still parked and leveled

Now your friends, parked there trailer and parked there enclosed trailer cross ways, cutting off the circle or square of spots to park

How would u feel for the other 4 trailers, plus medler and a few others where just thrown out in the middle because of YOUR friends parking cross ways

I did the right thing for every one Bob, we left so there WASN'T any more issues for everyone there and to come

How do u think I felt after working all day, coming out to a all set up, unloaded trailer, and moving all my sh!t at dusk

Did u ever think about that Bob, and he'll yes that WAS the last time camping with the suds and buds

Sincerely Tex

Last edited:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm Cheryl and Ian parked along the tree line dude, not sure wtf you talking bout

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a serious side , which is hard for me to do ( most of the time ) I can only say this ....
I fully understand it's not easy to get a large group together and hang out with no issues ... That being said , all of the Suds / Buds people ( and I mean everyone I have ever met at a suds / buds ride )have been great to nancy and I !!! .We have had a lot of laughs over the years ,and have thoroughly enjoyed it !!!

There will always be some conflict with different riding skills / machines / terrain/ people ... Etc etc .
None the less in the big picture , we are truly blessed to ride with a bunch of like minded ,salt of the earth type folks ...

I would hate to leave the wrong impression to any one on here ,about the group... We bitch / harass / nag / complain and drink too much ... But all in all , just s fine group of riders , who we feel it has been an honour to ride with as well as call friends ....!!

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a serious side , which is hard for me to do ( most of the time ) I can only say this ....
I fully understand it's not easy to get a large group together and hang out with no issues ... That being said , all of the Suds / Buds people ( and I mean everyone I have ever met a suds buds ride )have been great to nancy and I !!! We have had a lot of laughs over the years and have thoroughly enjoyed it !!!

There re will always be some conflict with different riding skills / machines / terrain/ people ... Etc etc . None the less in the big picture , we are truly blessed to ride with s bunch of like minded salt of the earth type folks ...
I would hate to leave the wrong impression to any one I hear about the group... We bitch / harass / nag / complain and drink too much ... But all in all , just s fine group of riders , who I feel it has Bernard honour to ride with and call friends ....!!
You're drunk!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm Cheryl and Ian parked along the tree line dude, not sure wtf you talking bout

And there enclosed pointed out into the middle Bob

U know I've never, ever said sh!t to u about the day- weekend, I let it slide and bygones be bygones

But verbal diarea, fine if that's what your think

It was totally rude period, the hole fawking thing bob

Put your self in my shoes Bob, and think of what you would do

Top Bottom