red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried getting into a group if I had sex with a Native, and kill a grizzly bear with my bare hands. I was pretty drunk when I left the bar.

Following week I waked into the bar all ripped up from head to toe, buds asked what happened.

I told them I had sex with a grizzly, now where's that Native I need to kill !

Got voted out.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya really, pretty sure I voted myself out, with better company to keep NO YOU GOT VOTED OUT, DON'T YOU REMEMBER?
HAHA, WHAT HAPPENED AT PRARIE CREEK? THAT MEMBERS VOTED YOU OUT,
:waterskiing:
Ummmmmm wrong again

U know nothing about it Larry, as your where not even there

Mabe ray can post the insite, he knew who, what, when, and where was coming ect....

Ray got the spot I suggested, we came, Bob came and brought friends that thought they owned the place and couldn't understand there were more people coming, had no idea they were coming

And too boot, bobs friends even pissed him off that weekend, too the point he didn't even say by to them

We packed our sh!t up and found a new spot sooooo the others coming could still camp with us, on a Thursday nite before there was no room anywhere else, if we would have known about Bob's friends, we could have adjusted the other invited people still to come

U know what Larry, I hope u all the best in life, and hope u smarten up for the friends u have left

And I hope that the rest of the suds and buds, old and new ones, see through your Crackadoo azz, two faced and all like I did

I put past what u did the Charlie ( jackies dad) as an employee, figured it was business

But I can see that both are the same to you, and really don't matter to ya

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez I just wanted to go out camping and have some good times with cool people! You know, big bonfire, get wasted, laugh my ass off, be hungover, see some sights... Im still going to!

I got a friggin tshirt so Im a member. Like it or not.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy to get the old hens clucking around here. Then ol rzrgade loses his marbles and starts going off on politics. I bet the camping gets pretty rapey too

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457404776.274554.jpg

Gave the deck a Ukrainian tune up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez I just wanted to go out camping and have some good times with cool people! You know, big bonfire, get wasted, laugh my ass off, be hungover, see some sights... Im still going to!

I got a friggin tshirt so Im a member. Like it or not.

You sure? Your not on the list!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy to get the old hens clucking around here. Then ol rzrgade loses his marbles and starts going off on politics. I bet the camping gets pretty rapey too

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
It would appear your not up to speed on Tex's views ..... Lmao

Top Bottom