red deer suds buds campouts

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
if Larrys buying im in to !!! That is if my parts ever come in ???

You need to either sell that damn thing and buy a rzr or buy a parts store. Like come on butch it will never be as good as a rzr no matter how many parts you put into it lol.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will see hahah , Im a diehard yammi fan and will never switch , although the only thing yamaha will be the frame once the 940 rotax goes in her

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite a bit of snow in the trees yet. I'm sure Medicine will be the same...maybe more.

Bandit_750

Reaction score
I remember that river at te 1:20 mark. Swamped my kawi dirt bike there back in 08' during may long. Then little kids on 50 cc quads drove right thru it about 3 ft to the right of where i did. So choked!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the only time of the year we actually stay on the pipeline. Well....unless Larry gets us lost, then we use it to get home. Hahaha. I took a foray down one cutline and could have kept going, but the RZR XP was too wide to stay on the packed sled track that was under there...

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am enjoying doing laundry today.........................washing the sheets off our bed in the trailer!!!! Unfortunatly couldn't get the ones from Kiddo's as the battery is dead as a door nail, and wouldn't drop his bed down !!!!!
batteries arent dead at all, they are turned off so that they wouldnt die over the winter

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well seems like medicine lake is under friggin water, can't see trailers getting in there, 3 weeks to dry up good friggin luck!! looks like a location change is coming, will see, not impressed.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well seems like medicine lake is under friggin water, can't see trailers getting in there, 3 weeks to dry up good figgin luck!! looks like a location change is coming, will see, not impressed.

Come out April 22 for a day ride.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the only time of the year we actually stay on the pipeline. Well....unless Larry gets us lost, then we use it to get home. Hahaha. I took a foray down one cutline and could have kept going, but the RZR XP was too wide to stay on the packed sled track that was under there...

wtf good thing don and dallas were there, you had no idea where the pipeline was and wanted to drag 2 broke quads back the way we came. talk about all night gettin back, fawk dave ya need to put some info on yer gps. i never get lost, always someone willing to tell me where to go.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf good thing don and dallas were there, you had no idea where the pipeline was and wanted to drag 2 broke quads back the way we came. talk about all night gettin back, fawk dave ya need to put some info on yer gps. i never get lost, always someone willing to tell me where to go.
um....yup. HAHA

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larrys like me. Still skidooing. Living the dream

I'll be done after this weekend and get some parts this next week for mine

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom