red deer suds buds campouts

Pecos

Reaction score
Geeeezuz Krist! What a long read this thread is.....phock me....you fuggers keep your weenies to yourselves! I'm a coming and bringing a shitload of booze. I'm pretty sure DaveB and I will be on or about the same schedule. Any of you pussies coming?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You were camping already?
No Rob is. It's nice out.

Geeeezuz Krist! What a long read this thread is.....phock me....you fuggers keep your weenies to yourselves! I'm a coming and bringing a shitload of booze. I'm pretty sure DaveB and I will be on or about the same schedule. Any of you pussies coming?

Huh pecos. Puzzy and weenies to our selves eh...

Ur by urself then.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna try to get out to medicine on the 21 or 22,for a little jaunt...........

I work the 21st. I can make April 22nd if your going let me know.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

When??? No date picked yet..

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooo, how did that 900XP fare against that mean Rene 1000....................????
Um...apples vs oranges? Lets see....he has more legroom, more cargo capacity, a nicer rollcage, a better stereo...
I have nicer handlebars, bigger tires, wider fenders, and grippier footpegs...

We both came home with big smiles. After a few pops last night ol' RZR101 was starting to bring the smack...figures a drag race on pavement is required. I'll try not to embarrass him too bad.....

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Um...apples vs oranges? Lets see....he has more legroom, more cargo capacity, a nicer rollcage, a better stereo...
I have nicer handlebars, bigger tires, wider fenders, and grippier footpegs...

We both came home with big smiles. After a few pops last night ol' RZR101 was starting to bring the smack...figures a drag race on pavement is required. I'll try not to embarrass him too bad.....

sorry dave no one wants to see yer man boobs.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No vid ,Buddy`s stock 900 with 28 zilla`s vrs 09 rene with 28zillas, rene by one bike length......at most....

Top Bottom