Red deer/ rocky ride 21-25

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
main ride being on Saturday? Tex... same camping spot I was at this weekend?

Chiebert

Reaction score
If thats what everyone wants to do then thats fine. There is also the option of goin south of red deer by ghost lake. I hear the riding is really good out there...

Chiebert

Reaction score
Yea, honestly i'm not sure. I have never been out that way. Justin just said it was around that area. He said where they go it is closer to car stairs. But out past rockey is just as good for me. I just wanna ride :) im not too picky where we ride. As long as it isnt too too swampy.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, honestly i'm not sure. I have never been out that way. Justin just said it was around that area. He said where they go it is closer to car stairs. But out past rockey is just as good for me. I just wanna ride :) im not too picky where we ride. As long as it isnt too too swampy.

FYI---- don't ride with tex if ya don't want swampy.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Well at the start of the post i had mentioned i ride a yfz450r. Cant say they are the best in swamp. :) everything else is good though! I havent really had a problem riding with anyone yet? 4x4's can play in the mud all they like. Not really my thing

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at the start of the post i had mentioned i ride a yfz450r. Cant say they are the best in swamp. :) everything else is good though! I havent really had a problem riding with anyone yet? 4x4's can play in the mud all they like. Not really my thing

FYI that is tex's thing, he B-Lines straight for the mud holes, they should be drying up though. should be fun getting a bike out. good luck:D

may as well bring a lunch and a lawn chair, you'll be awhile.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI that is tex's thing, he B-Lines straight for the mud holes, they should be drying up though. should be fun getting a bike out. good luck:D

may as well bring a lunch and a lawn chair, you'll be awhile.

what ever chicken

Chiebert

Reaction score
Haha. All good. If we gotta pull a couple people out of a hole or two im ok with that. I have another 2 guys with 4x4's that want to come out to so u will have lots of winches to burn out... :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheet tex, you chew it up so bad with those 30" tires and that heavy brute, a guy needs chains to get through. mayb try some 26" tires and see if you can go farther than me. then we'll talk:D

Chiebert

Reaction score
30" tires on a quad is insane. Thats almost as big as my truckk tires!

Chiebert

Reaction score
Haha. I have lil 37's on my picup. I like em :)

Top Bottom