Really weird events from last night............

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night 2 am.car pulls infront of house and shuts off,guy sits in car for about 10 minutes.
There is a very large plywood box mounted to the roof of this car.Guy exits car,looks around,
stands up on the trunk.
open's lid to plywood box and crawls in and closed the lid.
I watched for about 10 more minutes to try to figure out wtf is this guy doing.I called police
I was kinda worried about this guys safety,Girl on the phone laughed and couldnt beileve what
I was telling her.
10 minutes later cops show up and knock on the sides of the box asking the guy to come out,
5 minutes later the lid opens and the guy crawls out.
I have no idea what this guy's story is and I didnt phone the police to cause him harm,I just
thought at 2am.maybe the cops should check it out.
Maybe the guy is going on a long trip and cant aford motels?
Anyone wana take a shot at this?Weirdest thing I have ever seen.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night 2 am.car pulls infront of house and shuts off,guy sits in car for about 10 minutes.There is a very large plywood box mounted to the roof of this car.Guy exits car,looks around, stands up on the trunk.open's lid to plywood box and crawls in and closed the lid.I watched for about 10 more minutes to try to figure out wtf is this guy doing.I called policeI was kinda worried about this guys safety,Girl on the phone laughed and couldnt beileve what I was telling her.10 minutes later cops show up and knock on the sides of the box asking the guy to come out,5 minutes later the lid opens and the guy crawls out.I have no idea what this guy's story is and I didnt phone the police to cause him harm,I just thought at 2am.maybe the cops should check it out. Maybe the guy is going on a long trip and cant aford motels?Anyone wana take a shot at this?Weirdest thing I have ever seen.
This chit for real?!?!

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, for real.I would of gone out and taken a pic.of the car,but it was 2am.
Car was gone at 7am.I duno what happened inbetween then.
The box mounted to the roof was about 2' X 4' X 7'

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that is a funny story!!! Read it out loud to the family and they had a good laugh. Sorry cant help you explain why on earth he would do that other than some wicked drugs.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard one of the cops on the scanner call the guy a vampire.You wana see funny,just imagine the cop's
knocking on the box on the roof and asking the guy to come out.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read to my family on the way home from Swan. Thanks for the story, although a little messed up. Poor guy if he is poor, I am sad for him :(

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Newfi cheap motel. heard of guys living in vans and cars, on the QT. this takes it to a new level. looks like he has a system, pulls on a street at night, parks, crawls into box. no one knows he's there, ingenious. heard bogger uses picnic tables, only a little more obvious. hehe

Top Bottom