Rasmussen Jumps to DOO!!!!!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For entertaining reading and excuses visit the PC forum over on SW lol.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For entertaining reading and excuses visit the PC forum over on SW lol.

yeah i think brett moving to doo proves that the new arctic cat is maybe not what he or anyone else hoped for.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself. It just means Doo was willing to pay more than Cat.

I would beg to differ, after ACTUALLY riding with him he wasn't shy to let us know what he thought the flaws were in the proclimb. And if they weren't taking his input into consideration that's grounds to make a man quit. Just like any job. Also just like any job money is an important factor. But I highly doubt brp would offer a boat load more money than cat. I believe it was the fact that he liked the direction the summit lineup was growing. More towards a specialized technical riding sled not a lengthended short track race sled. ( The proclimb front end says race inspired right on it wtf is that about?) Everyone knew he didn't like the xp but for those that hadn't ridden the xm it is NOT an xp.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself. It just means Doo was willing to pay more than Cat.

If we were talking about Burandt I would totally agree with you, his videos have really gone down hill its all about his sponsorship and whatever makes him money. Brett seems different he is more what is going to make him a better rider he seems more grounded than Chris. Brett modded tried to make the proclimb work for him but obvisouly he couldnt. To bad Arctic Cat cant make the new proclimb as good as the old M no wonder they held onto that chassis for so long. Cant wait too see what he does with the new XM

Last edited:

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as I would like to see Rasmussen on a doo if you look at the start of that write up it says it was wrote on August 7 2012 which makes me believe it's a phony a great big phony ass hoax

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
As much as I would like to see Rasmussen on a doo if you look at the start of that write up it says it was wrote on August 7 2012 which makes me believe it's a phony a great big phony ass hoax

It was posted by Rasmussen on HIS Blogs.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well holy chit hey he has 2 track patents with cat tracks and has been part owner of a cat dealer for 25 years and calls it quits just like that lol. I just needed more proof to believe its true. Interweb not always a reliable source and the date on that blog post was all f$$$ed up

Last edited by a moderator:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't understand what is effed up about the date? That was yesterday? So what??

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who really gives a rats azz what sled other guys ride? I really don't understand all the hype about what sled other guys ride. Most of us on here could jump on one of those sleds right after they get off it; and still end up looking like a monkey fawkin' a football if we tried to do what they are doing with it. Go buy the same sled as your favorite rider, turbo that thing up, put the same wrap on as them, buy the same gear they wear, then go out there and feel good about yourself knowing that even though you will never be able to buy their skills; you now have everything else just like them.:rolleyes:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who really gives a rats azz what sled other guys ride? I really don't understand all the hype about what sled other guys ride. Most of us on here could jump on one of those sleds right after they get off it; and still end up looking like a monkey fawkin' a football if we tried to do what they are doing with it. Go buy the same sled as your favorite rider, turbo that thing up, put the same wrap on as them, buy the same gear they wear, then go out there and feel good about yourself knowing that even though you will never be able to buy their skills; you now have everything else just like them.:rolleyes:
You mean you haven't seen all the guys that do that? They usually have white oakleys and slednecks gear too.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

im not sure but it sure seemed to matter what bret rode when he was with arctic cat. all of you were very clear in letting it be known that it did matter. now it does not...weird

Top Bottom