Rasmussan MIA??

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So where the heck has he been hiding? He took our money in Vale last winter then signed with Doo and now he is non existant.

My guess is that Maxwell said "not in my backyard" and he has been gone ever since.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks to me from his facebook hes super busy taking big groups out daily on the XM. but ya........figured he would be up in canada more doing dealer rides and whatnot. o well. id love to ride with him again now that were on the same equipment.

but what do you mean by MIA?

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen him ride an XM, except for maybe 5 seconds in the 2014 Doo promo videos.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
looks to me from his facebook hes super busy taking big groups out daily on the XM. but ya........figured he would be up in canada more doing dealer rides and whatnot. o well. id love to ride with him again now that were on the same equipment.

but what do you mean by MIA?

Missing In Action. Come on you dont watch any old war movies? No you know Maxwell

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen him ride an XM, except for maybe 5 seconds in the 2014 Doo promo videos.

Did we ever see him on the cat until the new sled movies came out every year? I don't recall....I would assume he's working on a new schooled but maybe burandt won't work with him now lol!!

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I know what te abbreviation means but I was more wondering what he feels is lacking compared to other years.

I just kind of thought Doo would have been capitalizing on him a little more being the first year with them.

Maybe he is busy putting the finishing touches on a factory Boondocker option for Doo? Seen on his web page a mention of being busy with that?.? That would be something , although I am not sure a BD kit would be the turbo I would be working with

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just kind of thought Doo would have been capitalizing on him a little more being the first year with them.

Maybe he is busy putting the finishing touches on a factory Boondocker option for Doo? Seen on his web page a mention of being busy with that?.? That would be something , although I am not sure a BD kit would be the turbo I would be working with

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

Any factory turbo option that could happen would be an aero charger IMO. But not happening lol. But I agree with you Forsure I'm also pretty disappointed not seing more social media and small videos like Dave does. O well maybe it's coming. Also haven't seen him at any big events like the sled shows and big dealer nights etc.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Dave just sets the bar to high. Come to think of it, where are the in-season youtube videos of all the other pro riders?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's probably still trying to tune the bottom end bog out of the boondocker etec setup.

Top Bottom